Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to start LNOE...
02-05-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: Where to start LNOE...
(02-05-2013 05:38 PM)Lorenzo Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 04:24 PM)alderdust Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 08:07 AM)Lorenzo Wrote:  Hi. Well i played or tried to play 2 solo game...and it's really not that easy. I like the theme, but it seems better to play it competitive. I love the fact that you can find yourself stuck somewhere without knowing what to do to be safe and to strike back. And i think that in competitive you should enjoy seeing the other player loosing is mind. The cards. Boards and minis are ffg inside so i let you guess what it means. I love the mechanics of the game too, and finally it's easy to play. The only worrying point is that often during game you doubt about the way to play a card until you know that words are really choosen and importants. And it can sometimes be difficult with andvanced coop rules too, but harder is better in solo or coop in my opinion. Also i wonder if even if all is in line with the theme you can find yourself wondering what to do as basically it's collecting investigation, upgrades and survive. It seems to lack of secondary objectives...competitive play add the fact that you also play to slow down the other player.
Btw can't wait to get my lnoe total pack, should arrive tomorrow or the day after.

You may still be unfamiliar with the rules enough to understand how to play both sides well competitively in a solo game. Either way to each his own.
Sorry i was talking of atoe :-)

Gotcha!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply