Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox Live Game Calendar
03-26-2009, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2009 04:14 AM by zombie67.)
RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar
Cheers for a great time tonight, guys.

As Sarku can't make it till later tomorrow night, can I suggest that maybe we start at around 8.30-9pm (EDT), which will be about 12.30-1am UK time for LEFT 4 DEAD.

I can grab some shut-eye earlier in the day and be more awake at that time.

Is that okay with everybody?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2009, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2009 10:25 AM by zombie67.)
Hey guys, I wont be around this week for any gaming as we are off to stay with Kath's mum for a few days until Friday.

We are actually going to see Beckett's play "Waiting For Godot" in Bath. It stars Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart and we really can't wait.

Hope you folks have a great gaming night on Thursday and any other games you fit in.

I'll still be popping on here now and again, as Kath's mum is online.

Cheers folks.
03-31-2009, 02:01 AM
Awesome man! Have a good time. Say "Hi!" to Ian and Patrick for me. Let me know if there are any nude lesbian women kissing during the play.

Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-31-2009, 09:22 PM
just picked up randbow six vegas 2 from a friend, who else has the game?

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
04-02-2009, 07:51 AM
I have DR and I have added you to the XBL list.
04-02-2009, 01:50 PM
What's on the agenda tonight guys? Unforunately, zombie67 won't be around, but I'm available tonight for some gaming. Anyone else!?

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
04-04-2009, 02:30 AM
By golly and fiddlesticks, I want to play some Griffball before I die. I see four of you have Halo 3 and I can drag one of my friends along (kicking and screaming optional) so we can do 3 vs 3. Will that work instead of 4 vs 4? I don't know! I've never played the game and I just want to do it. So come on people, now, smile on your brother. Everybody get together, try to download the game type and map variant right now.

Variant: http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserCo...d=40755827

Map: http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserCo...d=58127938

It's just to have fun and to appease me, the faceless name on the internet. What could be more fun than that? Yes, many other things, I know. But that's not the point.
04-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Ok, I see you all hiding from me for suggesting Griffball again... not even enough of a backbone to come out and tell me "no". You just avoid this topic like the plague, now. Cowards, all of ya'.

Well, if that's the case, can I get a couple of you interested in trying out the new Survival mode of L4D with (or maybe without) my friend? So I'd need 2 or 3 of you. Now keep in mind that you might get dirt on your pretty dresses and maybe you'll lose your purse, but perhaps some of you can take time out of putting your hair in pigtails, man up and jump into a game.
04-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Great ideas...on both of them.

I'm up for Halo3, as I'm sure many are.

And I'm really up for L4D....looking forward to both....I just haven't gotten any serious gaming time lately.

Zalgo....he comes.
04-24-2009, 02:35 PM
I have just looked at the Griffball site and it looks like it could be fun.

I was a little put off because we tried a bomb-ball game before and I just couldn't get into it...I'm still not sure if I ever saw the ball!!

So I am happy to try Griffball and of course will be more than Happy to Play L4D.

We just have to sort out this time difference thing, n107!

At the moment, it is 14.27 in the UK, 09.27 in New York & 22.27 in Tokyo.

So, we usually play at around 23.00 UK, 18.00 New York, so would be 07.00 (the next morning) Tokyo time.

Let us know when you can make a game, n107 and I'll see what I can do!