Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
07-03-2012, 07:56 AM
RE: You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
11. Searching online about going vacation to Woodinvale and a trip to Timber Peak
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 08:00 PM
12. You refer to other boards games just by their name, or by "the game," "the board game," etc. (Ex: Let's play the game tonight.) Last Night On Earth, you refer to as "My game," or "My board game." (Ex: Do you wanna play my game tonight?)
07-03-2012, 08:47 PM
(07-03-2012 07:56 AM)argailwall Wrote:  11. Searching online about going vacation to Woodinvale and a trip to Timber Peak

Seriously, have you done this? If so do tell Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2012, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 07:20 AM by argailwall.)
(07-03-2012 08:47 PM)scarydk Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 07:56 AM)argailwall Wrote:  11. Searching online about going vacation to Woodinvale and a trip to Timber Peak

Seriously, have you done this? If so do tell Watchmen02
well i have checked about the towns online(if they exist etc) but not for vacation, just from curiosity

13. When you come across a thick paper first thought that crosses your mind is to check if it is good for printing custom material for the game(boards,scenarios etc)
07-11-2012, 07:40 PM
14. You see barbed wire somewhere (like around the top of a fance) and can't help but imagine it wrapped around a zombie.
07-12-2012, 08:43 PM
15. You have your board game collection centered around your LNoE box, so that you can always rest your eyes on it and smile.
07-12-2012, 09:49 PM
(07-12-2012 08:43 PM)Masterofmayhem Wrote:  15. You have your board game collection centered around your LNoE box, so that you can always rest your eyes on it and smile.

LOL! I actually sort of do this. For a while when I first got it, I left it right out in the open so I could see it. Now, it is on the shelf with our other board games, but it is right on the top where I can grab it just to have a look from time to time.

16. You play the game again and realize there are a few minor details/rules you are not 100% sure on and need to clarify. Instead of being annoyed (even slightly annoyed), you are excited because now you have a reason to come back to TheZombieGame.com and post a new thread to ask others to help you clarify.
03-22-2013, 12:28 AM
You go online and purchase all episodes of walking dead and then watch them all over 5 nights.

The wife goes to bed in disgust!
03-22-2013, 01:38 AM
17. When thezombiegame.com becomes your homepage.

And yes, it is my homepage...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2013, 02:19 AM
18. When you practice setting the game up and taking it apart to ensure more fluid gameplay.

Eating brains and taking names.