Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
03-22-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
Oh I have done that...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2013, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 09:59 AM by scarydk.)
19. When every movie is a good movie if it has zombies in it.

Imagine the movie Titanic. The crew actually let the ship sink on purpose because the passengers start turning into brain eating savages, ending with DiCaprio re-animating into a zombie and then tearing the flesh off poor Winslet's feet just when she thought she had escaped on her clever floating device. That would be a good movie.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
03-22-2013, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 09:33 AM by Sarge.)
20. When adding items to a list on a post found on a forum for a game you really like, when you are actually at work and should be doing something else instead!

21. mmmmm imagining my boss is a zombie and I rolled a double 6 and he rolled a 1...pow!
03-22-2013, 04:02 PM
21 made me lol!
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2013, 07:06 PM
22. You have been on a message board for one of your main obsessions in life for something like 5 years or more. You have been on TZG for much less time (not even a year yet for me) and already have FAR surpassed your number of posts on the other board.
03-23-2013, 05:20 PM
23. You spend $7 trying to snag a zombie Betty Boop plush from a claw machine. (Totally nailed it!, btw)
03-25-2013, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 06:57 PM by zachmaio.)
(03-22-2013 08:34 AM)scarydk Wrote:  19. When every movie is a good movie if it has zombies in it.

Imagine the movie Titanic. The crew actually let the ship sink on purpose because the passengers start turning into brain eating savages, ending with DiCaprio re-animating into a zombie and then tearing the flesh off poor Winslet's feet just when she thought she had escaped on her clever floating device. That would be a good movie.

Hahaha yesss this is so perfect! Someone needs to pitch this to a director! I will go see this!

"I'll never let go Jack!"

She lets go..but then Jack grabs her ankle and drags her to the depths of the ocean gnawing on her the whole way..

Serves her right! There was so much extra room for him on that door...karma

24. When you spend an abnormally long amount of time in the bathroom at work because you're looking over the forums on your phone while you take care of business (tmi?) therefore getting all sorts of weird stares from co-workers while you walk back to your desk because they think you may be suffering from a mild case of ibs...

..the things I do for this game

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
03-25-2013, 07:28 PM
25. When at first, a thread called 'You know you are too obsessed with this game when...' is a hilarious read and then you start thinking it's scary how many of entries that fit on you! Yikes! I got it bad!

Post 20 and 24 make me realize I'm really glad my boss isn't reading this! Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
03-25-2013, 08:45 PM
26. When you find it hard to look at other zombie games because your afraid you might be cheating.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
03-26-2013, 07:38 PM
(03-25-2013 07:28 PM)scarydk Wrote:  25. When at first, a thread called 'You know you are too obsessed with this game when...' is a hilarious read and then you start thinking it's scary how many of entries that fit on you! Yikes! I got it bad!

Post 20 and 24 make me realize I'm really glad my boss isn't reading this! Watchmen02

LOL! Dude... I know just what you mean. I don't know whether it is funny or sad how many of these actually fit me. LOL!

(03-25-2013 08:45 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  26. When you find it hard to look at other zombie games because your afraid you might be cheating.

Case in point... LOL! I seriously have to admit that I am always hesitant about playing other Zombie board games. It almost feels wrong. Not to mention, I always feel like they probably won't wind up being as good as LNOE. To be honest, I have yet to play one as good, but some of them have still been a lot of fun, so I do have to force myself to just give them a chance sometimes. ;-) Zombicide is actually a lot of fun. Not as good as LNOE, but it is really cool.