Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your thoughts on "Auto-Spawn" in some scenarios?
08-07-2012, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 07:52 PM by StayPuft.)
RE: Your thoughts on "Auto-Spawn" in some scenarios?
It definitely is all about balance. Auto-spawn can be a lot of fun, but it can also wind up tipping the balance way too much in favor of the zombies. Again, that doesn't mean it isn't fun. I love this game no matter what happens during any given session. But, it is a lot more fun when it is more balanced. So, balancing it out with the right scenario, and/or the right additions to the heroes side using DOTS would certainly help. I guess it is the sort of thing you'd have to play test a while with your group to see what works best for you.

As I've said, I kind of think it would be a good addition to the DZD scenario. It would help to ensure there are plenty of zombies on the board so the heroes have more of a chance to kill enough.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply