Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Dice
02-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Zombie Dice
Played it last night.
Simple fun little game with dice. To play with a couple of friends whilest having a beer and a little chat.

Anyone else have it?
[Image: d8fc_zombie_dice.jpg]

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2011, 12:28 PM
RE: Zombie Dice
Yes I do. Watchmen02 Go figure... If it is a Zombie game, and I don't have it, I'm looking for it. LOL

Yeah it is a fun little no-brainer and a great time killer. I use it to kill time waiting for my Saturday RPG players to show up or just for kicks when hanging out. Small, easily portable, simple, and great fun.

Has a wicked turn around too which is great. I remember one game, I had 10 brain score at the time, rolled 2 brains, and 2 shotgun blasts when I decided stay at 12 or risk the 3rd blast for the last brain for a win (Which would have left me at 10 score, to explain a bit for those who haven't played. 3 shotgun blasts and all points earned during the turn are gone.) So I thought about it a sec, and noted the other 2 I was playing with only had 5 and 2 respectively, and decided to hold on to the 12. Guy with 2 was up... Rolled 11 brains and no blasts and won the game! That game can turn around wicked fast... never think you've won until you've ACTUALLY won. LOL
02-13-2011, 12:43 PM
I have it due to a our kind lord and master Sarku but I have to confess haven't had a go yet.

Must really put sometime in to play games!!!
Find all posts by this user
02-13-2011, 01:18 PM
That's another great thing about Zombie Dice... It plays relatively fast. I've seen games go as fast as 5 minutes (well a round as we usually play several, minimum 2 out of 3 depending on how many are playing.) and others take about 15-20. But still heavy thinking and strategy the longest game I played was a bit less than 20 minutes. Easy to fit in over lunch, or a few spare minutes here and there with one or more folks who have a few minutes to waste.
02-14-2011, 04:02 AM
Got it for my son as a stocking stuffer. We enjoy it when we haven't got time for any of our other games. The dice gods hate me though. Try the first 3 turns in one game, I roll 3 shotgun blasts each time.
02-14-2011, 06:32 AM
Best portable game for the money. So stupid simple and portable. I play it with my 3 and 5 year old when we're stuck waiting on mommy ;p

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
02-15-2011, 09:15 AM
It's fun indeed.
I think it was also a good idea to incorporate the different colored dice. Makes the gamble so much more fun for going for that extra brain when you already have two shotgun blasts.

Does anyone have the Ctuhlu (or however it's spelt) dice game?
I saw it in the shop where I got Zombie Dice, it was pretty cheap, 6€'s or something. I kinda was drawn to it by the artwork.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah I have the Cthulhu Dice game... Not as good as the Zombie Dice one... But it is good, even more portable than ZD, and quite a bit of fun. Rather cut throat though. But that's Cthulhu for ya. LOL There are 2 different versions of it too... only difference is the color of the die, one is purple the other is green. It's worth the price if you are looking for a quick game to fill up time with. Rules are simple, but you'll need the rules sheet with you all the time (Unless you can remember what each symbol does... I can't.) But it's a cool little game for a time killer.
02-16-2011, 12:19 PM
I have the Zombie Dice iPhone app. It whiles away the time when I'm waiting for kids, at shops, etc, etc...

Cthulhu dice is on my wish list, dice with tentacles is so cool!
02-16-2011, 01:22 PM
yeah i love this game, we bought two copies and put them together.

we play with a variant that you roll 3 every time like normal, but you have five lives instead of three, and you play to 25 instead of 13.

it makes it so people get high brain counts and have more to loose. really fun and makes the game longer then 6 mins.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]