Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Greenling
09-02-2011, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 08:36 PM by Pred.)
Zombie Greenling
Hey guys, been playing LNOE for a while with my buddy who introduced me, and when I bought the game for myself he told me to sign up here on the site. I'm just a Greenling as of now but I hope my flesh will decay rapidly as I have some pics of my zombies and heroes currently being painted up, along with some really cool scenarios I'd like to share. I also have IFOS which just arrived "today", and I cant wait to integrate the games.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2011, 11:17 AM
RE: Zombie Greenling
Greetings Pred welcome to the ranks of the deadZombie13 Cool avatar! Just a tip if you want to rot faster go somewhere warm this helps with 'The Look' .I look forward to seeing your painted models and scenario ideas.
09-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Nice, another painter. Welcome to the site. Also looking forward to seeing some of your work when you get a chance to post some pics.
09-03-2011, 06:34 AM
just finished painting zombies today, 2morow comes the heros, and pics of zombies 2morow as well if i can fit that in my college football season kickoff of drinking a few cold ones and eating a lot of wings.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the Forum Pred anyone doing BEER & wings should be a real contributor.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Sup buddy glad you made it here Watchmen02
09-05-2011, 09:34 PM