TheZombieGame.com Forums
Zombie Greenling - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Zombie Greenling (/Thread-Zombie-Greenling)

Zombie Greenling - Pred - 09-02-2011 05:31 AM

Hey guys, been playing LNOE for a while with my buddy who introduced me, and when I bought the game for myself he told me to sign up here on the site. I'm just a Greenling as of now but I hope my flesh will decay rapidly as I have some pics of my zombies and heroes currently being painted up, along with some really cool scenarios I'd like to share. I also have IFOS which just arrived "today", and I cant wait to integrate the games.

RE: Zombie Greenling - samuraitrev - 09-02-2011 11:17 AM

Greetings Pred welcome to the ranks of the deadZombie13 Cool avatar! Just a tip if you want to rot faster go somewhere warm this helps with 'The Look' .I look forward to seeing your painted models and scenario ideas.

RE: Zombie Greenling - vikinglad - 09-02-2011 07:22 PM

Nice, another painter. Welcome to the site. Also looking forward to seeing some of your work when you get a chance to post some pics.

RE: Zombie Greenling - Pred - 09-03-2011 06:34 AM

just finished painting zombies today, 2morow comes the heros, and pics of zombies 2morow as well if i can fit that in my college football season kickoff of drinking a few cold ones and eating a lot of wings.

RE: Zombie Greenling - Old Dwarf - 09-03-2011 12:18 PM

Welcome to the Forum Pred anyone doing BEER & wings should be a real contributor.

OD

RE: Zombie Greenling - Mr. ONEarm - 09-05-2011 05:25 PM

Sup buddy glad you made it here Watchmen02

RE: Zombie Greenling - atramagus - 09-05-2011 09:34 PM

Welcome aboard!