Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Hero Mini's in the Gallery
07-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Zombie Hero Mini's in the Gallery
I've been looking around the pictures in the gallery and came across a few pictures of Billy and Becky as Zombie Heroes. Does anyone know where I could buy these? I enjoyed paining mine so much I'd love to do them again as Zombies!

Many thanks in advance

Sean

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Zombie Hero Mini's in the Gallery
Other members too would like to buy an extra set of Heroes but I know FFP don't sell them on their site. The next best thing would be to buy a similar looking figure and convert it if you're up to giving converting a go. Failing that PM the member who converted them and seek wisdom...Zombie17
07-17-2012, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 11:11 PM by mqstout.)
They don't sell them anymore? I know at one point the web store did have extra hero figure sets.

I see they're not there any longer. ATOE extra sets are, though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2012, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 05:45 AM by scarydk.)
(07-17-2012 11:05 PM)mqstout Wrote:  They don't sell them anymore? I know at one point the web store did have extra hero figure sets.

I see they're not there any longer. ATOE extra sets are, though.

You can tell LNoE doesn't get as much attention as it deserves, as the Frogs latest news release for LNoE dates back to 11/10/2010. Unfortunately FFP needs to make money, so clearly they focus on their newest releases and not LNoE to keep them in business.

Depending on how desperate you are, you could always by a new base game...

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
07-18-2012, 07:34 AM
I contacted someone about it on the website and they claimed they would be out till the end of the year. I contacted them about 2 months ago. Maybe they were not selling as many as they wanted.
07-18-2012, 08:38 AM
(07-18-2012 07:34 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  I contacted someone about it on the website and they claimed they would be out till the end of the year. I contacted them about 2 months ago. Maybe they were not selling as many as they wanted.

Perhaps, your request could speed up the proces. They truly are a customer oriented business.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
07-26-2012, 11:12 PM
After I noticed that SherrBurke copied and pasted from a post of mine in another thread, then just switched a few words for synonyms and posted it as his own I came across this one. In this thread he did the same thing to samuraitrev...I don't expect every new member to have earth-shattering contributions but stealing people's comments is weird. I hope he discontinues this practice.

(07-25-2012 10:41 AM)SherrBurke Wrote:  I know FFP don't offer them on their website. The next best factor would be to buy a identical looking determine and turn it if you're up to providing transforming a go. Unable that PM the participant who transformed them and search for wiseness.

trev's earlier post (emphasis added):

Other members too would like to buy an extra set of Heroes but I know FFP don't sell them on their site. The next best thing would be to buy a similar looking figure and convert it if you're up to giving converting a go. Failing that PM the member who converted them and seek wisdom...

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
07-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Bonus points for creepiness, I guess. That is really odd.