Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anyone have advanced abilities in hand?
12-03-2010, 05:54 AM
anyone have advanced abilities in hand?
I just got my shipping notification this evening, meaning it will probably bedropped off in the mail on friday.. meaning I will likely get it on monday.. and I'm gaming on sunday.

if anyone has the cards in hand.. would you email me what the abilities are so I can write them down and use them for this weekends game. i likely won't get another gaming session till next year with my holiday work schedule.

thanks

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2010, 01:34 PM
RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand?
Grunduza has them, but he only stops in occasionally. He spends most of his time on BGG.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2010, 05:04 PM
(12-03-2010 01:34 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Grunduza has them, but he only stops in occasionally. He spends most of his time on BGG.

i had sent him a private mail, might better log on over there and do the same.

thanks
12-03-2010, 08:03 PM
i really figured these would have shipped out sooner.
12-03-2010, 09:54 PM
(12-03-2010 05:04 PM)soundguy Wrote:  
(12-03-2010 01:34 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Grunduza has them, but he only stops in occasionally. He spends most of his time on BGG.

i had sent him a private mail, might better log on over there and do the same.

thanks

Sorry, but even if I had time now to do that, I wouldn't. It's FFP's IP and I'm sure they wouldn't want all of that shared. I posted a few scans on BGG... Based on those, you could easily make up a couple other ones to have enough to play with. If I have time later, I'll think of a few variant ideas and post them here.
12-03-2010, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2010 10:56 PM by soundguy.)
I kinda figured since I had actualy "bought" them it would't bother with any IP issues. I'm surprised it took a week to get them from ordered to in the mail...

but thanks anyway.

soundguy
12-04-2010, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2010 06:18 AM by gavindowning.)
I received mine today, but I also live in the greater Seattle area, as they do.

I rather like what they've got in here! I don't think I'd use them when introducing new players to the game, but I think it'll add a nice flavor when people are more familiar with gameplay.
One thing I'm definitely noticing: a lot of the hero special abilities require heroes to discard cards from the deck -- with one of them discarding 10 cards. That can add up quickly if it's used a lot. It's certainly going to put the "run the heroes out of cards" Zombie Win option back on the table... or at least more so than it is right now.
12-04-2010, 06:59 AM
As well as it should. The more the better. I just wish it was remove from game and not discard.
12-04-2010, 07:08 AM
i'm kinda bummed out. mine just hit the processing facility according to the track and ship notification I got.

Oh well.. at least I'll have it in hand soon... just not soon enough to play it this weekend.

Zombie12

soundguy
12-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Orguss: One of the abilities (Billy's) DOES require removing a card in the discard pile from the game in order to use, too. So there's that.