TheZombieGame.com Forums
anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? (/Thread-anyone-have-advanced-abilities-in-hand)

Pages: 1 2 3

anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - soundguy - 12-03-2010 05:54 AM

I just got my shipping notification this evening, meaning it will probably bedropped off in the mail on friday.. meaning I will likely get it on monday.. and I'm gaming on sunday.

if anyone has the cards in hand.. would you email me what the abilities are so I can write them down and use them for this weekends game. i likely won't get another gaming session till next year with my holiday work schedule.

thanks

soundguy

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - mqstout - 12-03-2010 01:34 PM

Grunduza has them, but he only stops in occasionally. He spends most of his time on BGG.

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - soundguy - 12-03-2010 05:04 PM

(12-03-2010 01:34 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Grunduza has them, but he only stops in occasionally. He spends most of his time on BGG.

i had sent him a private mail, might better log on over there and do the same.

thanks

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - yatescory - 12-03-2010 08:03 PM

i really figured these would have shipped out sooner.

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - Grudunza - 12-03-2010 09:54 PM

(12-03-2010 05:04 PM)soundguy Wrote:  
(12-03-2010 01:34 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Grunduza has them, but he only stops in occasionally. He spends most of his time on BGG.

i had sent him a private mail, might better log on over there and do the same.

thanks

Sorry, but even if I had time now to do that, I wouldn't. It's FFP's IP and I'm sure they wouldn't want all of that shared. I posted a few scans on BGG... Based on those, you could easily make up a couple other ones to have enough to play with. If I have time later, I'll think of a few variant ideas and post them here.

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - soundguy - 12-03-2010 10:53 PM

I kinda figured since I had actualy "bought" them it would't bother with any IP issues. I'm surprised it took a week to get them from ordered to in the mail...

but thanks anyway.

soundguy

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - gavindowning - 12-04-2010 05:55 AM

I received mine today, but I also live in the greater Seattle area, as they do.

I rather like what they've got in here! I don't think I'd use them when introducing new players to the game, but I think it'll add a nice flavor when people are more familiar with gameplay.
One thing I'm definitely noticing: a lot of the hero special abilities require heroes to discard cards from the deck -- with one of them discarding 10 cards. That can add up quickly if it's used a lot. It's certainly going to put the "run the heroes out of cards" Zombie Win option back on the table... or at least more so than it is right now.

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - Orguss - 12-04-2010 06:59 AM

As well as it should. The more the better. I just wish it was remove from game and not discard.

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - soundguy - 12-04-2010 07:08 AM

i'm kinda bummed out. mine just hit the processing facility according to the track and ship notification I got.

Oh well.. at least I'll have it in hand soon... just not soon enough to play it this weekend.

Zombie12

soundguy

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - gavindowning - 12-04-2010 07:30 AM

Orguss: One of the abilities (Billy's) DOES require removing a card in the discard pile from the game in order to use, too. So there's that.