Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
arkham asylum
12-30-2010, 07:59 PM
RE: arkham asylum
(12-30-2010 07:18 PM)kyletos88 Wrote:  I didn't know this was a board game. Sick. Where can I find it?

Arkham Horror(asylum is not the correct name)

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_m...m=6&esem=2

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2010, 11:08 PM
i think I have even seen it at barnes and nobles.. but at comic book and gaming shops for sure
01-01-2011, 04:23 AM
(12-30-2010 11:08 PM)soundguy Wrote:  i think I have even seen it at barnes and nobles.. but at comic book and gaming shops for sure

Its everywhere now, had several folks try to sell me another copy when I was looking for LNoE last couple days.
01-01-2011, 05:33 AM
i'd like to see all the expansions.. so far we are playing with 1 exp I think...
01-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Watchmen01 It is awesome played it at outpost games here in AZ still saving up to get it Zombie03
01-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Arkham Horror was the one that actually started my adventure with Board Games. I quited battle games but from time to time was looking for some new minis that are released. By accident I saw a banner advertising Talisman. I saw it and was wondering deeply about buying. I dig deeper to board games and when I found AH I already knew what would be my 1st selection since my devotion to Lovecraft :> We played long hours for many many times and it didn't get bored with it. But I wanted to have some alternative for AH and after deep searching, hours of analysis, reviews and DB of pictures I now sit and put my LNoE cards in plastic sleeves :>
01-14-2011, 10:01 PM
picked up the expansion that adds guardians and the extra board from the train station.. was a good play.

the ancient one awoke.. 2 players got devoured.. and the other 3 of us managed to overwhelm subnigaruth or whatever it is..

soundguy