Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
custom template
10-14-2010, 08:25 AM
custom template
does anyone have the custom character template saved on their computer per chance? I've been told I can get it from this site, but I cannot see to find it. Any help at all will be much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: custom template
That would be awesome! My friends and I created our own characters on note cards but nothing quite so custom as the custom gallery's here!
10-23-2010, 03:13 PM
I was told the same but can not fing them anywhere. There are some custommade cards in the Gallery so this templates or blank cards should be aroung. Magic has a Magic set editor that is very helpfull, I hope there is some LNOE editor also.
10-23-2010, 03:44 PM
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/mydo..._cat&cid=6 Does this link not work?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-29-2010, 04:04 PM
(10-23-2010 03:44 PM)mqstout Wrote:  http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/mydo..._cat&cid=6 Does this link not work?

It does not work. Every link I have found here for blank templates has been broken.
11-29-2010, 04:14 PM
You need to make 10+ posts before the download section, including templates, are open.

Keep posting you'll soon be there.
11-29-2010, 04:49 PM
(11-29-2010 04:14 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  You need to make 10+ posts before the download section, including templates, are open.

Keep posting you'll soon be there.

I see. Thanks so much! Well that's 2 and counting. Zombie03
11-29-2010, 05:57 PM
have you been over to the introduction forum? if not head over and introduce yourself and tell us about your gaming habits. will give people a chance to say hi to you and kick another post or two up on your counter as you answer some questions.

soundguy
11-30-2010, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2010 12:27 AM by flightmek25.)
Not sure if there is a wait time or whatever, but I still can't access it. (EDIT: NM - can access now!) For future posters, it may take a few minutes....

Off topic: In the interim, I have been looking around the site and it is great. Will definitely be a regular.

nursery school.....
11-30-2010, 12:59 AM
it's good to be regular!