Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love this game
12-23-2011, 10:37 PM
RE: I love this game
Phantom is right on the money, i asked my friend if he liked zombie movies, he said yes, i said "well pick your poison, want to save towns people? How about going on the defensive like in night of the living dead and survive in a house? Or better yet take the offensive and wipe them out? It's all in this game plus more, pick your style of zombie movie and lets go". He was sold then and there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2012, 10:59 PM
It is a very good game. I like it a lot.
01-09-2012, 03:49 AM
I agree with Phantom. It helps to try it with the people that like the movies or games like Left 4 Dead. Or, if they're your friends, sometimes you just say, "You should try this game I got... I think you'd like it." I had some friends that were into board games but not miniatures/ strategy games, so I said, "This is what we are going to do for my birthday." =)
02-13-2012, 02:48 PM
im glad you are loving this game Zombie17 LNOE is the first zombie game i saw that i actually like. my group get lots of laugh everytime we play. moments like hero: "soo im just gonna gtfo now..." Zombie:"LOCK DOOR!!!" hero: "FFFFFFFFFFF" ;D