Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just thinking...
12-21-2009, 07:05 AM
just thinking...
FF needs to come out with a collectors box. a LNoE box that is big enough to fit the main game as well as all the expansions nice and neatly. I would definately buy it. Especially with the newest expansions coming out. I doubt it will all still fit in my one box anymore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2009, 01:39 PM
RE: just thinking...
There is 3 new boxes coming your way soon Zombie03

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
12-22-2009, 09:12 AM
i mean just one box made specifically to fit all the expansions and main game in
12-23-2009, 04:47 AM
I absolutely second deedandwalking's comment. I've been searching at all sorts of stores (comic shops, game shops, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc.) but hard to find something that fits all the pieces. From the gallery, you can tell I'm a bit anal about the organization, but a single container would be nice.

I've ordered the new expansion, but I think I'm out of room for more boxes in the game cabinet.
12-23-2009, 04:35 PM
I hated to do it but I just tossed out all my plastic inserts to make room for all my crap in the boxes.
I agree though I need more storage space.By the time you print off the web scenarios add a few add ons pick up a few extra zombies.Then add a truck and tractor pow no more space in the boxes...Help...
12-24-2009, 03:55 PM
A free special collectors box for all true LNEO fans would be nice Watchmen02
I'm thinking in the likes of those carry cases the guys who play warhammer have Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
12-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Ah you're right. With the expansions, hauling around LNOE will be a pain in the ass. Might have to yank out the insert to fit everything in one box.
12-25-2009, 11:42 AM
SPARTAN VI Wrote:Ah you're right. With the expansions, hauling around LNOE will be a pain in the ass. Might have to yank out the insert to fit everything in one box.

Ah yes,I did it already to both LNOE and GH.I hung on to the plastic inserts for a couple of months but let them go finally...LOL
If I didn't say it before I'll say it again I agree we need a carrying case or some new pics to make our own.
12-31-2009, 06:01 PM
i got this old NBC case i use from the army.it works but i need something to hold and seperate the small stuff.
01-01-2010, 12:40 AM
deadbody Wrote:i got this old NBC case i use from the army.it works but i need something to hold and seperate the small stuff.

check the fishing/tool area in your local wallyworld. you'll see lots of cool divider thingamajigs to use.