Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just thinking...
01-08-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: just thinking...
Kalidor Wrote:Even with inserts in place, I am sure we can fit everything currently available (inc 3 SotF stuff) into the 2 big boxes...
No?

I think so (without actually having the 2010 LNOE expansion YET). The fact that the LNOE box came first and had the 3 card holder slots which is perfect for holding the SoTF and the GH box had two deep slots is what inspired my Illuminati manipulation rant several posts ago on this forum since the order made me wonder if they penciled out SoTF ideas before they released the initial box...

I still wonder if Flying Frog would try to stop a Zombie Apocalypse or would they hold back the cure and just sell us more hero deck expansions... (which I would probably buy).

I really miss playing Illuminati....

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Well, I'd certainly buy a collector's box if it included an exclusive scenario, or Hero, or some special cards...maybe a unique weapon for the Grave Weapons and a unigue Hero Tactic, or something...
Some incentive, you know?
01-20-2010, 02:04 PM
I always liked the carrier DOW made for Memoir with all the pockets for scenario books etc. Space is becoming an issue in my collection as well.
07-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah, but they may come out with even more expansions, thus necessitating additional official cases. Nah. Large scrapbook case, tackleboxes or whatever inside.