Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
questions
07-31-2008, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2008 03:02 AM by deadrabbit.)
questions
1.sense the first step of the zombie turn is move sun track then the second is to draw new cards. can you play cards on your first step so that you can draw more new cards on your next step.

2.can you use two hand weapons at once and use the combat bonus for both?

3. can heros move diagonaly around out door building corners?

4. if the hero and zombies already rolled fight dice, can a card be played to cancel the fight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2008, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2008 01:22 AM by zombie67.)
RE: questions
1. No. You can discard 1 card and draw a new one to replace it but you cannot play cards after moving the suntracker until you have drawn new cards up to your 4 (if 1 player on own).

2. Yes, as long as any weapons break rolls are made after each use. Baseball Bat and Meat Cleaver are a great combo.

3. No. Heroes must move to first space outside door.

Also, inside some buildings if a corner wall "overhangs" a square you cannot move diagonally through it:

[Image: DrugStore.jpg]

In the above picture you could not move straight from 1 to 3 because of the overhang. You would have to move 1 - 2 - 3.

4. Yes, unless the card states must be used before dice are rolled!
08-01-2008, 04:10 AM
zombie67 Wrote:1. No. You can discard 1 card and draw a new one to replace it but you cannot play cards after moving the suntracker until you have drawn new cards up to your 4 (if 1 player on own).

2. Yes, as long as any weapons break rolls are made after each use. Baseball Bat and Meat Cleaver are a great combo.

3. No. Heroes must move to first space outside door.

Also, inside some buildings if a corner wall "overhangs" a square you cannot move diagonally through it:

[Image: DrugStore.jpg]

In the above picture you could not move straight from 1 to 3 because of the overhang. You would have to move 1 - 2 - 3.

4. Yes, unless the card states must be used before dice are rolled!

QUESTION 3..... ya but what if your out side of the building can you move diagonally on the corners or do you have to go around.
08-01-2008, 11:11 AM
You can move diagonally outside of the building.

You can see the walls of the building are flush to each square (no overhang), so diagonal movement is not a problem.
08-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Good clarification, Thanks that'll help a lot!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2008, 10:06 PM
well weve been playing no diagonal movements if its abuilding corner and its worked out ok... soo i think were just gunna keep playing like that,
08-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Good thing this came up. We've been playing diagonaly everywhere... ooooooooops
Does this rule count for zombies as well?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
08-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Emp Wrote:Good thing this came up. We've been playing diagonaly everywhere... ooooooooops
Does this rule count for zombies as well?

i dont think it counts for zombies seeing as they can move threw walls, we some times play that they cant thow.
08-04-2008, 02:11 AM
3. can heros move diagonaly around out door building corners?

yes they can

zombie67: Also, inside some buildings if a corner wall "overhangs" a square you cannot move diagonally through it.

This is incorrect, Heroes can move diagonally inside buildings, in your example image a hero could mive from 1 to 3.

The only restricted diagonals are the Manor House extended 'Corner Walls' and Doors.
08-16-2008, 06:44 AM
I don't know Paxe. I'm pretty sure Zombie is correct.