Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[split] Mice and Mystics
07-08-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: [split] Mice and Mystics
I just re-played the 1st Chapter yesterday, now that I found some people wanting to do it as a campaign. Some rough (=unclear) rules areas, but it's a fun game.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:58 PM
(07-08-2013 05:00 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I just re-played the 1st Chapter yesterday, now that I found some people wanting to do it as a campaign. Some rough (=unclear) rules areas, but it's a fun game.

Yeah luckily they have all pretty much been cleared up on BGG. There is a FAQ document you can download to help with some of the more common questions. I have been very involved in all that so you can ask away its probably the game I know the rules of the best even more so than LNOE
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 09:31 PM
I wish Flying Frog would come up with an LNOE Expansion pack that has full solo/co-op rules. I'm very tempted to draft some LNOE mechanics for co-op play that would borrow concepts from this game, but I don't have the Zombies with Grave Weapons which could make for a lot of interesting "Encounter" cards for LNOE.
07-09-2013, 02:27 PM
yep.. it would be fun to be able to try out solo games.
07-24-2013, 02:40 PM
This game is awesome. I have a 5 year old and he loves this game to death. This is probably the only thing that can keep him sitting down for two hours straight.
Watchmen02

He has already developed a strategy. Immediately get armor for Nez.
He tears it up with those 4 attack dice.
Watchmen02

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
07-24-2013, 10:18 PM
maxfool: What chapter are you at? We just finished Chapter 7. The lack of minion variety is starting to grate on me, but I still like the game a lot.