Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zombie children in LNOE?
09-06-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: zombie children in LNOE?
I cannot wait until I get my hands on the Zombies with Grave Weapons. Unfortunately, it won't be for a while that I get that expansion. If I remember, I think they come with Survival of the Fittest, and then the miniatures come separate. I definitely plan to ge those two together, but I'm not planning to pick that set up just yet. I'm going to collect slowly over time, so sadly I won't get to that for a while. Soooo hard to wait!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 08:20 PM
(09-05-2012 09:41 PM)Phantaskippy Wrote:  Barbed Wire kills dice stackers like Victor or Jade,

Hi Phantaskippy. I had to learn, that Jade dont care about Barbed so much. Jade can roll enough dice to have doubles and a 1. So, its a mute point. Victor on the other hand, he is fair game.

Keep Stinky near Jade, with a Rusty or Barby. if you can play some well timed Zombie Cards on top of that. Jade will become jaded and fall.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-06-2012, 11:34 PM
(09-06-2012 08:20 PM)PJON Wrote:  
(09-05-2012 09:41 PM)Phantaskippy Wrote:  Barbed Wire kills dice stackers like Victor or Jade,

Hi Phantaskippy. I had to learn, that Jade dont care about Barbed so much. Jade can roll enough dice to have doubles and a 1. So, its a mute point. Victor on the other hand, he is fair game.

Keep Stinky near Jade, with a Rusty or Barby. if you can play some well timed Zombie Cards on top of that. Jade will become jaded and fall.

I haven't actually had anyone play Jade well, I don't think any of my players get how good she is.
09-07-2012, 07:37 PM
I still have yet to play with Jade. I don't have any of the expansions yet, but one of the regulars at my gaming group has them all. Jade has yet to come up in our games, though. I'm intrigued to try her out, especially because I always had a little bit of a goth thing going on myself. LOL!