Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zombie survival, the board game
12-12-2010, 07:00 PM
RE: zombie survival, the board game
(12-11-2010 02:04 AM)soundguy Wrote:  I picked it up. it's neat.. but I for sure like lnoe better!

soundguy

Hey Soundguy,

What is the figure size comparison with LNOE? They have some nice variant Zombies IN PLASTIC! (I love plastic) Are they the same size as the LNOE zombies?

If so, I think I"d buy it just for the Zombie fitures to give my LNOE Z's some variety.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2010, 10:36 PM
(12-12-2010 07:00 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  Hey Soundguy,

What is the figure size comparison with LNOE? They have some nice variant Zombies IN PLASTIC! (I love plastic) Are they the same size as the LNOE zombies?

If so, I think I"d buy it just for the Zombie fitures to give my LNOE Z's some variety.

Good question, I've been looking for it locally, but haven't found it yet. Could e get some pics of the contents of the box too? I've only seen the box cover in ads and Twilight's site has some major issues currently, the pages for this game aren't working... Can't download the rules or view the preview images... programing on the page is bugged-out.

I'll be going to a shop on Monday that might have it, if they do I'll see what I can do about some images, but with my luck recently I wouldn't bet on them having it.
Ok I "Personally" fixed the links at Twilight Creations Inc... Well that is to say I retyped the links in the URL so they were right. LOL Here they are:

Preview Images: http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/zomb...review.php

Quick Start: http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/zomb...tFINAL.pdf

Full Rules: http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/zomb...sFinal.pdf

I hope this helps some. There are no images of the Zombie Figures though... So little help there. I am betting they are the same figs used in Zombies!!! or at least similar scale.
12-13-2010, 04:57 AM
the lnoe zeds appear to be 28mm, and the other zeds appear to be 25mm ( or so as the old eyes saw anyway... ) Watchmen02
12-13-2010, 05:20 AM
(12-13-2010 04:57 AM)soundguy Wrote:  the lnoe zeds appear to be 28mm, and the other zeds appear to be 25mm ( or so as the old eyes saw anyway... ) Watchmen02

Just measuerd them:
LNoE\AToE: 35mm
Humans!!!: 30mm
Zombies!!!: 25mm
[Edit:] ZS: 25mm

But this might give a bit of help with eyeballing them. If you thought LNoE was 28mm, and they are 35mm, and you saw the Survival at 25mm... Then I'd guess they are actually either 30mm (Most likely if the size isn't that much smaller) or 28/25mm. Hope this helps.

Will see if one more store has them locally tomorrow when I am out that way anyway. If they do I can measure them and let you know exactly... If not, I'll have to wait till January before I can order them Online.
12-15-2010, 03:07 AM
hmm.. I'll have to actually pull the measurin stick out. I just eyeballed them against the 40k minies I have. Mind you I was not measuring the round base.. just the mini itself.

soundguy
12-15-2010, 03:16 AM
(12-15-2010 03:07 AM)soundguy Wrote:  hmm.. I'll have to actually pull the measurin stick out. I just eyeballed them against the 40k minies I have. Mind you I was not measuring the round base.. just the mini itself.

soundguy

I never include bases in my measuring... due primarily to the fact that base depth varies too much from company to company.
12-21-2010, 09:12 AM
OK... I finally got this game today... I'll be taking some pics and measuring up the figures (looking, by eyeballing it, like they are about the same size as the Zombies!!! figures) later today and posting them here. Watchmen02

Box Cover
[Image: 1.JPG]

Items/Summery Card (Front/Back)
[Image: 2.JPG]

Supply Tracker Card
[Image: 3.JPG]

Token Sheets
[Image: 5.JPG]

Cards (Examples)
[Image: 6.JPG]

Dice, Zombies, and glass beads
[Image: 7.JPG]

Zombies Close-up (Sorry the pic isn't the best) Yep, they are the same size as Zombies!!! 25mm... a bit small compared to LNOE.
[Image: 8.JPG]

All put away... Interesting image inside the cover... Wonder if it has something to do with the game itself?
[Image: 9.JPG]

I haven't read the rules or played yet, but when I do I'll post a review and some more info... Other images, Including the back of the box and other bits and pieces, can be found here: http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/zomb...review.php
12-21-2010, 03:31 PM
wow.. you got yellow zeds and characters.. mine were grey.. and yes.. same size as zombies!!!

soundguy
01-16-2011, 03:53 AM
I got yellows as well
02-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Im really curious about this game, have tried to find a video review of this game but with no luck, prefer video instead of pictures. Watchmen02
So will you be the first who makes a video review? Do you have the guts? Hehe.

/Cimex

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.