Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zombie survival, the board game
02-06-2011, 01:48 AM
RE: zombie survival, the board game
That game sure looks a lot like LNOE but I wonder whether it's as easy to learn ? Taking a game and just making it more complicated ain't enough.
I'm interested in your review too Zombie03
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 02:03 AM
might get to play it tomorow if I'm lucky!
02-06-2011, 06:24 PM
(12-21-2010 09:12 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  OK... I finally got this game today... I'll be taking some pics and measuring up the figures (looking, by eyeballing it, like they are about the same size as the Zombies!!! figures) later today and posting them here. Watchmen02
. . .

Thanks so much for the pics. I really want this now!
03-29-2011, 03:52 AM
Well, so far, there's one BGG review that says the game is the best thing since apple pie, and the other says it's not even worth the cardboard it's printed on. Mmmh.

The headshot mecanism looks good, the art looks awesome and the theme is cool. But I'm always a little weary of Twilight Creations' games... Any other reviews out there to help me make a decision to buy or not to buy?
03-29-2011, 02:21 PM
hmm.. gotta see it..