Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zombie survival / twilight creations
04-02-2011, 01:31 AM
zombie survival / twilight creations
played that wednesday night with a friend. what a hoot. cool lil game where you stock your house then face the apocylipse.!

http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/en/b...l/faq.html

soudnguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 02:41 AM
RE: zombie survival / twilight creations
(04-02-2011 01:31 AM)soundguy Wrote:  played that wednesday night with a friend. what a hoot. cool lil game where you stock your house then face the apocylipse.!

http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/en/b...l/faq.html

soudnguy

Good to know it doesn't suck. Did the game take forever (like most TC's games) or was gameplay time reasonable?
04-02-2011, 03:00 AM
time for the game was about 2 hrs for 2 player, including setup and cleanup.. punching out the ( high quality ) chits, etc. and reading the rules, and referring back to the rules every 5 minutes.. Watchmen02 2nd game will be much faster.. IMHO.. even with other players. it's a pretty smooth play... better than many I've seen. for sure fun. of all the zed games i've played.. I ALMOST like this equally with LNOE.. and that says alot...

soundguy
04-03-2011, 01:35 AM
(04-02-2011 03:00 AM)soundguy Wrote:  time for the game was about 2 hrs for 2 player, including setup and cleanup.. punching out the ( high quality ) chits, etc. and reading the rules, and referring back to the rules every 5 minutes.. Watchmen02 2nd game will be much faster.. IMHO.. even with other players. it's a pretty smooth play... better than many I've seen. for sure fun. of all the zed games i've played.. I ALMOST like this equally with LNOE.. and that says alot...

soundguy

Thanks for the info. I might actually buy this...
04-03-2011, 01:43 AM
(04-03-2011 01:35 AM)Amiral Wrote:  
(04-02-2011 03:00 AM)soundguy Wrote:  time for the game was about 2 hrs for 2 player, including setup and cleanup.. punching out the ( high quality ) chits, etc. and reading the rules, and referring back to the rules every 5 minutes.. Watchmen02 2nd game will be much faster.. IMHO.. even with other players. it's a pretty smooth play... better than many I've seen. for sure fun. of all the zed games i've played.. I ALMOST like this equally with LNOE.. and that says alot...

soundguy

Thanks for the info. I might actually buy this...

it's well worth the ? 30 or so bucks i payed. plus gives you a big bag of zeds.. Watchmen02