TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Printing Official Scenarios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have info on whether the .pdf files for the non-web scenarios are available for download? Tragically I lost all the ones that were sent out with the expansions, and I have not heard back from FFG yet.
I'd emailed asking about that when I first bought them so I could print them nicely on cardstock (and not folded paper) to keep and never got a response. I think they're keeping them under wraps.
mqstout Wrote:I'd emailed asking about that when I first bought them so I could print them nicely on cardstock (and not folded paper) to keep and never got a response. I think they're keeping them under wraps.

I'm sure you could find them on BGG. They used to be there, at least. I go there much less than I used to. Try looking under each individual expansion's page.
Which scenarios are we talking about? I'm confused
The ones you can buy on the Flying Frog web store, like Stock Up and Radioactive Dead. They come with a single page printed sheet to accompany the scenario card. The sheet gives details about the rules for the scenario and describes some common catches with it, much like all the scenarios that come in the boxes have in the rulebooks.
Oh those.

Yeah, they're not on BGG. And asking for them will not make you welcome on the board...
I got confused when the OP asked for the non-web scenarios
Brichs Wrote:Oh those.

Yeah, they're not on BGG. And asking for them will not make you welcome on the board...
I got confused when the OP asked for the non-web scenarios

I did just recieve a reply. After a bit of clarification, it looks as they will be providing replacements for the scenarios.
Brichs Wrote:And asking for them will not make you welcome on the board...

This comment has me a bit confused...

So, inquiring about replacements is frowned upon? Since I was not asking on these boards for the replacements, rather information about replacing them, I don't see as it was an "unwelcome" question.
It's on BGG...you shouldn't ask for PDFs and the likes for rules, scenarios etc on there. It's frowned upon :-)
Brichs Wrote:It's on BGG...you shouldn't ask for PDFs and the likes for rules, scenarios etc on there. It's frowned upon :-)

Rulebooks are ok, but to ask for a non-free, web-only PDF *would* be considered bad form.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's