TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Dead Rising 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Want to give this one a shot. The time limit and hordes always made me tense, but I think that's what they were going for. Will probably try to rent this before I buy it though.
It's not a bad game at all - most of the missions seem to be optional, with only the main storyline ones being required. The levelling up is a bit of a pain, wish they'd given you the option of which stats you'd like to increase rather than just saying "this has been increased" etc...
Been having a LOT of fun with the combos, and the Zombie Genocide trophy....
I found the game an all new level of fun. I didn't much care for the last one but that was because of the picture taking part. I love sandbox games but ones with a time limit and the ability to restart with all your levels and combos was a huge attraction for me. I can also see this not being some peoples thing because "reality" sorta took a day off in this game. A canoe paddle and One chainsaw makes a double chainsaw melee weapon? fine by me, im not asking questions, to busy killing zombies!

-Phoenix
Everytime I try to play TIR I sit for about 20 minutes waiting for players
Over time mode is ridiculously hard. Ive tried 10 times and I still can't beat it
I had the same problem. i was wondering if there was some chet to make the challange easyer
i agree that the timelimits are both great...but frustrating - i am the type of player that wants to explore all the stores and look for all items...but the way this game is set-up, i barely have time to learn how to mix drinks..which leads to the frustration that i am missing cool areas...but i guess that is what repla is for
i still need to finish the first one
I know I'm in the minority ,but i could never really get into it after L4D. It just can't compete in my opinion. Also I think its lame that you can pick up things like benches and swing em at zombies. Seems ridiculous. I like survival horror/zombie games so much better. Plus the bosses are annoying. Give me a tank any day.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's