TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I made my own custom tuckboxes. :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I'm a little short on shelf space for my games, and discovered quickly that if I took the inserts out of my A Touch of Evil box, it was the right size to hold the base game and both expansions. However, that did make it difficult to keep the cards in order. While rubber bands worked, they can damage cards over time, and are less than elegant. I decided I needed a better solution, so I went to my scanner and Photoshop for help.

[Image: IMAG0037.jpg]

Fourteen boxes printed on 110# cardstock and held together with double-sided tape on side and bottom seams seemed a good solution. Thirteen are sized to hold complete-and-current decks, with extra space left for future expansions to the decks to fit. The last one (with the AToE logo on one side and a resized scan of the Villain card back on the other) holds the Town Elders, the turn-order cheatsheets, and the various curses, again with some extra space for future expansions.

Not sure if anyone else wants them (particularly as I work in 300dpi and the resulting PDFs are... large), but I dropped a 60MB or so zip file with all of them over on MegaUpload.
Nice! I can see some people wanting them. I should try tuckboxes sometime.
(10-22-2010 03:56 AM)HikariStarshine Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if anyone else wants them (particularly as I work in 300dpi and the resulting PDFs are... large), but I dropped a 60MB or so zip file with all of them over on MegaUpload.

Very attractive designs. I love using tuckboxes to keep cards sorted. Thanks for making the upload available!
If it's okay with you, I'm going to DL them and put them on thezombiegame.com so that all can download and enjoy!
Nice way to store your cards, very well done!!
(10-25-2010 02:18 AM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]If it's okay with you, I'm going to DL them and put them on thezombiegame.com so that all can download and enjoy!

Gah, slow response person, me.

I have no problem with that! Watchmen02 I just wish that, um, I could actually see the downloads section myself. Not sure why it doesn't seem to work for me.
Well Hikari, you can now. Usually, you have to post at least 10 times. But since you gave me your blessing to UL those files and they're so nifty, I made you a contributing member. You'll now be able to see the downloads section.
(11-10-2010 02:07 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Well Hikari, you can now. Usually, you have to post at least 10 times. But since you gave me your blessing to UL those files and they're so nifty, I made you a contributing member. You'll now be able to see the downloads section.

Ahhhh, ok. Drawback of being a habitual lurker, I guess. Thanks a lot!

And of course, whenever the coast expansion comes out, I'll have another set of three or four new deck boxes up and ready to go. Or whenever I pick up another FFP game.
Beautious!
So, a question for anyone who used my tuckboxes (or was interested in doing so)... I discovered in sleeving my cards last week that I hadn't left enough space in the boxes to actually do so. Obviously an issue, and one that I'd like to remedy.

I don't know, however, whether or not anyone else is sleeving their Touch of Evil sets, and if so, which sleeves they're using.

Are most people using penny sleeves, or would it be better for me to look into stocking up on some nicer sleeves and basing my measurements on those for when I release the next batch of these, after I pick up The Coast and Hero Pack 2?

EDIT: Gah, the Megaupload link is dead because Megaupload got killed. And my access to the Downloads section is gone, too. Did my files get put in there for sure, Sarku?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's