TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Happy Christmas from you Secret Santa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SecretZombieSanta.jpg]

I will use this post to wish a Happy Christmas to those people whose Secret Santa has ordered for them....

So to get the ball rolling....

MENTARA, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
[Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif]
MATER TENEBRAUM, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
[Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif] [Image: hollyclr.gif]

OLD DWARF, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

MQSTOUT, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
SARKU, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
EMP, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
DARKLORD, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
FOUR_2113, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
(11-23-2010 08:14 AM)zombie67 Wrote: [ -> ]MATER TENEBRAUM, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

[

My minatures just arrived ..Thanks

M
(11-23-2010 11:39 PM)zombie67 Wrote: [ -> ]SARKU, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

I just got HERO this morning. I can't wait to check it out!!! Thanks Secret Santa!!! Zombie10
(11-25-2010 09:45 AM)zombie67 Wrote: [ -> ]DARKLORD, your Secret Santa would like to wish your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

My present arrived. Thanks you Santa!
I received Big Tits Zombie from my secret Santa! Whoever it was, thanks! I'll try to review it when I watched it.
Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12Zombie12
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's