TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Just got addicted to LNOE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya Vikinglad! Welcome to the boards! Glad to have ya'!

I'm in the same boat as you, lower 30's, and a wifey who loves to game just as much as I do! I started pretty much the same way as you, with the HeroQuest, D&D, and a ton of RPG's like Robotech, Heroes, and of course Magic the Gathering. I also got into Warhammer 40K for a minute, mostly for the modeling and painting aspects, (Orks leave it open to the imagination, being scavengers and all).

I agree with Emp, I'd like to see that poll, based on 5 year increments!
You guys are all funny. It is cool having a wife that enjoys playing, but I have found that it can make the bitter flavor of defeat that much more unsavory.
Welcome!
Greetings Vikinglad like yourself I'm in the early 30's and remember the heady days of Heroquest from MB games. I was hooked after my first game it's what got me into proper boardgames really.
Like you my wife's also into board games too! She prefers being the heroes and I prefer zombies so we are all happy!
We've introduced the game to about four of our friends and we have a game with them too!

It's all good bro!
borins magic armor here I come... Watchmen02

soundguy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's