TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Easy to find players?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys~

So... is it easy to find players to play a certain game you own?

Please comment :D
Well...I have enough candidates to play Last Night On Earth, it's just finding the correct date and time to get them all together that proves to be difficult.
LNOE and IFOS, I have no troubles finding players. They appeal to everyone, even those who don't typically play games.
I'm married to a gamer, so I can always get SOMETHING on the table. LNoE / IFOS / aTOE are more weekend fodder, when we meet up with another gaming couple plus some occasional extras.

Hoping to play the Earth Overrun scenario next weekend.
Yeah, i've found that people likes LNoe more than i thought, even ones that usually don't like board games. ^^
I have to drive 80 miles, but there's at least 4-5 people down for a game at the drop of a hat!
I wished players would be easier to find here... sure i got my lil bro but he's not a good player :/ plus he's not really old enough to play the game either so i can't blame him lol. I just bought the game cos it's interesting XD

Gothicincarnation

With the primary focus in this area for RPGs (particularly D&D 3.5e) and CCG/CMGs... it is hard to get a game going, but I am trying. Heck it is hard enough to get them to try a new RPG System that isn't d20 OGL based... I wanted to Run the Savage Worlds System "War of the Dead" Campaign from Daring Entertainment... Nope HAD to run the d20 Modern variant "Against the Dead" and make up my own campaign or they wouldn't play. I so need new friends. LOL
Reference URL's