TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Advanced Ability Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,
Recently FFP released the advanced ability cards for zombies and heroes.
Does anyone know how they get into play?
I received my cards (in a small plastic box wrapped in a bubble envelop) but there was no sheet of paper in it wich explains how the cards work.

Maybe there was a mistake in shipping the cards? Or maybe the rules are posted somewhere online (but I suck at searching online)

So any help would be greatly apreciated Watchmen02
They "level up". After you kill a few zombies (or heroes) you get them. I got a sheet that explained how they work with mine.
Haven't used them yet but like MQS I got a sheet with mine.

Emp, give FFP a shout and I am sure they will send you one. They could even email you one back as it is only a 1 sheet explanation.
Level up abilities????!!! Do you have to go to FFP website? And how do you get these?
(01-06-2011 12:45 AM)CA Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Level up abilities????!!! Do you have to go to FFP website? And how do you get these?

Yes, the expansion is only available at the FlyingFrog.net website. It is called the "Advance Abilities supplement". It essentially gives all the heroes an extra ability, as well as four abilities for the martians. These can be activated during the game after scoring kills, hence the "level up", or from the start as one of the "dot" rules. I have yet to play it either with the holidays and all, but it seems worth it. It is a bit spendy though, at $16 for the set.

http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=77
(01-06-2011 12:54 AM)Worldmaggot Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2011 12:45 AM)CA Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Level up abilities????!!! Do you have to go to FFP website? And how do you get these?

Yes, the expansion is only available at the FlyingFrog.net website. It is called the "Advance Abilities supplement". It essentially gives all the heroes an extra ability, as well as four abilities for the martians. These can be activated during the game after scoring kills, hence the "level up", or from the start as one of the "dot" rules. I have yet to play it either with the holidays and all, but it seems worth it. It is a bit spendy though, at $16 for the set.

Martians?Zombie18
(01-06-2011 02:53 AM)D153453D Wrote: [ -> ]Martians?Zombie18

For combining with IFOS?
(01-06-2011 12:54 AM)Worldmaggot Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, the expansion is only available at the FlyingFrog.net website. It is called the "Advance Abilities supplement". It essentially gives all the heroes an extra ability, as well as four abilities for the martians zombies. These can be activated during the game after scoring kills, hence the "level up", or from the start as one of the "dot" rules. I have yet to play it either with the holidays and all, but it seems worth it. It is a bit spendy though, at $16 for the set.

Fixed. Zombie03
Ok thanks guys.
Can anyone pm me the emailadress from someone at FFP?
PM soundgirl, Emp...

How long have you been on this site?!?! Geesh!!!
(I KID!!! I KID!!!) Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's