Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advanced Ability Cards
01-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Advanced Ability Cards
Hi all,
Recently FFP released the advanced ability cards for zombies and heroes.
Does anyone know how they get into play?
I received my cards (in a small plastic box wrapped in a bubble envelop) but there was no sheet of paper in it wich explains how the cards work.

Maybe there was a mistake in shipping the cards? Or maybe the rules are posted somewhere online (but I suck at searching online)

So any help would be greatly apreciated Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2011, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 02:39 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Advanced Ability Cards
They "level up". After you kill a few zombies (or heroes) you get them. I got a sheet that explained how they work with mine.
01-05-2011, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 09:48 PM by zombie67.)
Haven't used them yet but like MQS I got a sheet with mine.

Emp, give FFP a shout and I am sure they will send you one. They could even email you one back as it is only a 1 sheet explanation.
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Level up abilities????!!! Do you have to go to FFP website? And how do you get these?
01-06-2011, 12:54 AM
(01-06-2011 12:45 AM)CA Jones Wrote:  Level up abilities????!!! Do you have to go to FFP website? And how do you get these?

Yes, the expansion is only available at the FlyingFrog.net website. It is called the "Advance Abilities supplement". It essentially gives all the heroes an extra ability, as well as four abilities for the martians. These can be activated during the game after scoring kills, hence the "level up", or from the start as one of the "dot" rules. I have yet to play it either with the holidays and all, but it seems worth it. It is a bit spendy though, at $16 for the set.

http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=77

If my planet were a superball, I'd be its' mighty King.
But ruling over rubber probably doesn't mean a thing.
01-06-2011, 02:53 AM
Toungue RE: Advanced Ability Cards
(01-06-2011 12:54 AM)Worldmaggot Wrote:  
(01-06-2011 12:45 AM)CA Jones Wrote:  Level up abilities????!!! Do you have to go to FFP website? And how do you get these?

Yes, the expansion is only available at the FlyingFrog.net website. It is called the "Advance Abilities supplement". It essentially gives all the heroes an extra ability, as well as four abilities for the martians. These can be activated during the game after scoring kills, hence the "level up", or from the start as one of the "dot" rules. I have yet to play it either with the holidays and all, but it seems worth it. It is a bit spendy though, at $16 for the set.

Martians?Zombie18

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
01-06-2011, 03:17 AM
(01-06-2011 02:53 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Martians?Zombie18

For combining with IFOS?
01-06-2011, 04:26 AM
(01-06-2011 12:54 AM)Worldmaggot Wrote:  

Yes, the expansion is only available at the FlyingFrog.net website. It is called the "Advance Abilities supplement". It essentially gives all the heroes an extra ability, as well as four abilities for the martians zombies. These can be activated during the game after scoring kills, hence the "level up", or from the start as one of the "dot" rules. I have yet to play it either with the holidays and all, but it seems worth it. It is a bit spendy though, at $16 for the set.

Fixed. Zombie03
01-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Ok thanks guys.
Can anyone pm me the emailadress from someone at FFP?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
01-06-2011, 07:03 PM
PM soundgirl, Emp...

How long have you been on this site?!?! Geesh!!!
(I KID!!! I KID!!!) Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga