TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: are you a zombie or a hero?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't really have a preference. We draw random heroes so there is no reason to want to be a hero for a specific character. Normally we roll dice with the lowest one or two players (as needed) being the zombies. Sorta seems fitting for some reason.
I'm usually the GM in our roleplaying group, so I tend towards the zombies. But I love playing the heroes too, trying to beat the undead against all the odds. Such a great game.
(01-12-2011 08:20 PM)RenegadeZombie Wrote: [ -> ]I am always the zombies, never been the heroes actually. Not because I don't want to, it is mainly because I am trying to get my group of friends into games and as the zombie player it is easier to mediate as sort of the "game master."

Also many seem to say the zombies win or have an advantage, now maybe i am going easy on my friends to get them into it more, but I feel it is rather difficult to stop the heroes from completing there objective. It seems if the zombies are going to win it is the condition of kill 4 heroes (def not deck depletion Zombie03 ).

Same here, I usually play the zombies due to "mediation" and it seems when I'm playing as the zombies the heroes are having a good time. This could be due to the fact that I rarely win as the zombies and maybe I'm going to easy as well. I find that when my wife plays as a zombie she kicks some serious hero butt! I have been trying to learn from her but for now it still seems hard for me to defeat the heroes. I have played the heroes before but I really enjoy playing as the zombies even though I end up getting my butt kicked. I enjoy taking the heroes on a journey through hoards of zombies! Insane21
That is exactly right, I definitely enjoy watching the heroes journey through the horde's of the undead. Watching them decide whether to split up or stay together is just one of the many parallels to actual zombie cinema, as the zombie player you get to be what I like to call the "influential narrator" Watchmen02
I enjoy being the heroes usually, because I can strategize with them really well.
My wife play heroes (usually)... But I like play heroes 2. :}
I had normally been playing as Team Zombie, but a few buddies have been giving that a try lately. So now it's a pretty even mix. I suspect that as people realize how fun being the zombies actually is, I'll end up becoming a majority Hero player. Zombie16
i always play zombies, mostly cause my friends love being heroes, but also because prefer to work on my own and love arguing the rules on different cards. i also find it harder to be a zombie and i care more. the few times i have played heroes i found that if heroes replenish is part of the game i tend to just sacrifice them constantly cause i don't like them. with zombies its constantly a battle to find a way to stop the heroes, and its just rewarding to see that 6 come up and knowing that the hero is doomed. :P
BRAINSSSSS is all that I can say on this matter
I will play as either, depending on what other people are interested in doing. They hate facing me as the zombie (because I'm such a magnificent bastard), but many of them also prefer to play heroes pretty consistently, too. So I've played about 50/50.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's