TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: are you a zombie or a hero?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i prefer the hero side i find that i am able to cause more chaos and add more to the movie feeling of the particlular game that we are playing
I like both! Depends on what mood im in though... :P
About 90% of the time. I really like being the zombies when playing with my friends i always try to keep them from one another so they cant help each other. Its great.
Generally I enjoy playing as zombies, It is nice to make the other team sweat when you pull up a zombie card that spawns a million zombies around them, The only downfall with the zombies is that you spend most of the game just waiting, Generally it will take me 5 minutes to complete a zombie round, then I wait 30 minutes while the heroes try to decide who goes first, then who moves and searches, etc etc
I usually play the zombies when it's just me and my fiance, but sometimes she gets tired of losing and switches Zombie03
Like knight0fdragon said above me though, it does get kinda slow. My turns sometimes take as little as 25 seconds and then there's a 15-20 min wait while all the heroes go. I'm usually trying to help her out though, give her tips and ideas on what to do to thwart (ha!) my slowly advancing horde of unavoidable death.
Am I a zombie or a hero? Only one way to answer that...

braaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss........
i am banned from playing zombies in our group because im much to vicious and always win Insane19
I love zombies in general! they are in my house, in almost every movie i own, and my friends and I are even working on a set of zombie short films. so of course I am all zombie!
I don't know if it comes from being the GM of most RPG's I've participated in, or just the love of wanton carnage, but playing the zombies calls out to me.

I wonder what it says about the populace here that over 2/3's of the participants prefer zombies over heroes... My guess? Most people who own the game end up playing the zombies to give others a chance to learn and love the game. Or it could be the wanton carnage... Zombie17
In my case it depends on my oponent, because if he/she wants for e.g. Heros then I am a Zombie master. A like both side but i don't care which one I play. :-) But I voted for a Hero ;-).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's