TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: two things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
for starters my first question is how do i get to the download page for the Hero Character sheet, and the Hero Deck sheet.

second is there anyone who does Hero characters? i have two characters right now and i have them done, only need a pictures for each one.

anyone willing to help out?
You have to post over 10 times, then check the "Downloads" link on the top of the page.
I don't mind helping. If you want send or post your ideas and I'll google fu some pics

But, people say my pic choices aren't the best Zombie03
(01-23-2011 03:25 PM)Orguss Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind helping. If you want send or post your ideas and I'll google fu some pics

But, people say my pic choices aren't the best Zombie03

Wonder who that is?Insane16
thank you guys, i have two characters i would like to wish, and dont worry about pictures, the characters are based on me and my sister.

1st character

Name: Ranger Richard Esperson
Title: Texas Ranger
Start: Random Building
Law Enforcement- Male
Special Rules:
Give Me Back My Bullets- May take any "Ammo Card" from the discard pile as a move action while searching a building.
Cowboy- may use a any one handed ranged weapon in his off-hand.
Health- 2 wounds, 1 dead marker.
Quote- "There's a hoard of dead heads right outside that door and all i have is a Prom Queen, a Dinner Cook, and the Town Drunk... this is going to be one hell of a night."

2nd Character

Name: Shannon Esperson
Title: Nurse
Start: Hospital
Medical-Female
Special Rules
MEDIC!!!!- May take any "First Aid Kit" from the discard pile as a move action while searching a building.
Field Nurse- use a Move Action to heal herself or another is in the same space of one wound.
Health- 2 wounds, 1 dead marker.
Quote- still thinking of this one.
You know, if they're based on you, it might be fun to just get in costume and have a picture taken.
thats what were going to do, were going to dress up and take the pictures ourselves.
A couple of things:

A) Your characters seem over powered. As Shannon is truly better than Becky in EVERY way. Same wounds, from what I can read. (Is it 3 total or 2 total?)

B) Template is off on a few abilities. I fixed both Ammo and Med kit to be based off the Revolver from Anderson.

C) Off hand means nothing in the game. Are you saying he can fire two guns in the same round? That essentially means what I think you were trying to convey, but the game doesn't care about off hand. So, I changed it to what I think it was. You can respond and say keep exactly, and I will remake I guess. Just to let you know, 1 handed doesn't mean anything either as a 2 handed gun means you have to discard or trade any and all other weapons anyways.

C) Ranger Rick's quote is ludicrously too big. You get like 10 words or so worth of room.

[Image: RangerRich.jpg]
[Image: ShannonEsperson.jpg]
I don't know, Orguss. That nurse pic looks a little posed to me. Anything a bit more natural?Watchmen02

...just kidding D!
HAHAHAHAHA, Well done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's