TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Volgovian Nutcracker's last advanced minion chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, we were playing the Volgovian Nutcracker last night and something odd came up. On the last section of this advanced minion chart it says any hero who has a part invitation. We looked all over the sheets, but nothing said anything about heroes getting invitations, so my question, what in the hell are they talking about people with party invitations?
Possibly something from the Something Wicked expansion? Do you have it? (I know it exists, but do not own it)
(02-16-2011 12:00 AM)munkymuddface Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly something from the Something Wicked expansion? Do you have it? (I know it exists, but do not own it)

no I don't have something wicked
The Party Invite card is a regular Card in AToE-I believe it's an Event card.

OD
Party Invitation is an Event Card, allows one to carry one more piece of equipment from the Manor and one other place....
(02-16-2011 03:05 AM)Pfr_Fate Wrote: [ -> ]Party Invitation is an Event Card, allows one to carry one more piece of equipment from the Manor and one other place....

Well, i'll be. Youknow no one has ever drawn that in all the games I've played. Odd.
Thanks though Insane22
Reference URL's