TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Thoughts on the Drifter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was reading samuraitrev’s post and I got to looking at the cards. I can’t help but think Jake the Drifter is either the cause or maybe the trigger to the zombie outbreak. If nothing else knows what has caused it. We know from the basic game that Jake and the Sheriff know each other have a bad history together. Maybe I’m reading too much into this; but, if you look at the pictures on some of the cards they kinda give you hints. “Bickering” It’s the Sheriff and his son Billy arguing, but it looks to me like they are fighting about Jake, plus both Billy and Sally’s mothers are “dead.” Coincidence? The cards “Haunted by the past” and “town secrets” also show the Sheriff, again we know something isn’t right about him, but the card “I feel kinda Strange” is Billy as a zombie, is it possible that the Anderson family carries a zombie gene?
Now if we look at the Unique Items: “Asylum Inmate Roster” (Which tells us that Sally’s mom might not be dead after all) and “Doc Brody’s Memoirs” both have Jake on them, as if he is looking for answers, AND he just he just happens to wonder into town on the night the dead decide to rise…

Anyway those are my thoughts feels free to add to them.
There's also the connection between Jake and the Cartwright in A Touch of Evil...
(03-02-2011 04:24 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]There's also the connection between Jake and the Cartwright in A Touch of Evil...

True
I noticed Jake is in a ton of the card pictures too! I kinda figured that maybe the actor that played Jake was just more available, or maybe willing to work for cheaper than the other actors. Still, it's food for thought.
Hmm... interesting line of enquiry.

I focused my http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...Woodinvale thread on text I'd found from various sources. You have used the pictures to point out some interesting observations I had hitherto been unaware of.

They say 'A picture is worth a thousand words' there could be some relevance to that.

I'm glad my article got you thinking and good work on your own behalfWatchmen02
(03-03-2011 06:41 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... interesting line of enquiry.

I focused my http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...Woodinvale thread on text I'd found from various sources. You have used the pictures to point out some interesting observations I had hitherto been unaware of.

They say 'A picture is worth a thousand words' there could be some relevance to that.

I'm glad my article got you thinking and good work on your own behalfWatchmen02

and props to you, sir, for the use of the word hitherto.
Reference URL's