TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Repeated L pieces? (No road out of town)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, I bought the game recently, and noticed that I have a repeated L piece (The one with the church).

Is this normal? Also, I can't seem to find any pieces that contain "The Road Out of Town", I'm guessing someone screwed up the packaging...

Is there some sort of a high-quality picture of the missing L Piece I can use, to print out and paste over the repeated one?

Thanks.

Edit: I found this .doc file[1], in which it mentions...
[..]One depicting the Gas Station, Junkyard, The Bank and the Road Out of Town.

I need an image of this L piece. Thanks.

[1] http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/35...t-on-earth
No, it is not normal to have two tiles with churches. You should have received 6 unique L shaped boards in the game. Try contacting Flying Frog Productions at admin@flyingfrog.net. They should be able to help rectify this and provide the missing tile.
(03-15-2011 07:32 PM)munkymuddface Wrote: [ -> ]No, it is not normal to have two tiles with churches. You should have received 6 unique L shaped boards in the game. Try contacting Flying Frog Productions at admin@flyingfrog.net. They should be able to help rectify this and provide the missing tile.

Thanks. I'll email them.
They should respond very quickly. They have absolutely FANTASTIC customer service.
They did respond rather quickly, they're going to send me a replacement L all the way to Mexico! (And all I wanted was a jpeg/png to print it myself).

Still, I'd appreciate any pictures of the missing L piece, so I can print it while I wait for the replacement.
Reference URL's