TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: "Feeding" rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it should be incorporated into the dot system and should be as follows (this is just my opinion): Roll d6 when a hero dies, 1-3 the hero becomes a zombie hero. 4-6 the zombies in that square skip the next turn while they feast! You could give this 1 dot in the heroes favor as it could potentially prevent their fallen comrade from turning. I was also thinking of a rule where maybe they dont turn right away, if you roll for losing a limb (1-3 could be a lost leg, with a handicap on movement and how many items they can carry. 4-6 would be a hand or arm with a limit on using 2 handed weapons.)
Thoughts?
I really like the roll for it. It might be balanced as you described it. 1-3 = zombie hero (+ for zeds) and 4-6 = up to 3 adjacent zombies lose a turn and feed (+ for heroes). It also presents a trade-off dilema for ganging up a bunch of zombies in one area, because they could all lose their turn.

The lose a limb thing seems hard to track at first pass, but may end up being kind of cool. Let us know if you try it out ever.
I like the feeding rule Watchmen02 Good idea! Hmm... maybe it could be integrated with some dot rules where there also is a 1 dot Z rule?
(05-19-2011 02:50 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the roll for it. It might be balanced as you described it. 1-3 = zombie hero (+ for zeds) and 4-6 = up to 3 adjacent zombies lose a turn and feed (+ for heroes). It also presents a trade-off dilema for ganging up a bunch of zombies in one area, because they could all lose their turn.

The lose a limb thing seems hard to track at first pass, but may end up being kind of cool. Let us know if you try it out ever.

I was actually thinking about presenting it to the group for tomorrow nights games Zombie17, that is unless they are already reading this post lol
I really like this idea as a special rule. I have a few scenario ideas this would be perfect in.
I actually really really like this idea.

Like... a lot.

Hmmm... I might actually test this out.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's