TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: zombie survival / twilight creations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
played that wednesday night with a friend. what a hoot. cool lil game where you stock your house then face the apocylipse.!

http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/en/b...l/faq.html

soudnguy
(04-02-2011 01:31 AM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]played that wednesday night with a friend. what a hoot. cool lil game where you stock your house then face the apocylipse.!

http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/en/b...l/faq.html

soudnguy

Good to know it doesn't suck. Did the game take forever (like most TC's games) or was gameplay time reasonable?
time for the game was about 2 hrs for 2 player, including setup and cleanup.. punching out the ( high quality ) chits, etc. and reading the rules, and referring back to the rules every 5 minutes.. Watchmen02 2nd game will be much faster.. IMHO.. even with other players. it's a pretty smooth play... better than many I've seen. for sure fun. of all the zed games i've played.. I ALMOST like this equally with LNOE.. and that says alot...

soundguy
(04-02-2011 03:00 AM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]time for the game was about 2 hrs for 2 player, including setup and cleanup.. punching out the ( high quality ) chits, etc. and reading the rules, and referring back to the rules every 5 minutes.. Watchmen02 2nd game will be much faster.. IMHO.. even with other players. it's a pretty smooth play... better than many I've seen. for sure fun. of all the zed games i've played.. I ALMOST like this equally with LNOE.. and that says alot...

soundguy

Thanks for the info. I might actually buy this...
(04-03-2011 01:35 AM)Amiral Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2011 03:00 AM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]time for the game was about 2 hrs for 2 player, including setup and cleanup.. punching out the ( high quality ) chits, etc. and reading the rules, and referring back to the rules every 5 minutes.. Watchmen02 2nd game will be much faster.. IMHO.. even with other players. it's a pretty smooth play... better than many I've seen. for sure fun. of all the zed games i've played.. I ALMOST like this equally with LNOE.. and that says alot...

soundguy

Thanks for the info. I might actually buy this...

it's well worth the ? 30 or so bucks i payed. plus gives you a big bag of zeds.. Watchmen02
Reference URL's