TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Nasty combos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, discover some nasty combination of powers and cards?

Post 'em!

Key + the Drifter.
Draw 4 cards keep 2 (and God help the ZP if he draws another set of keys.)
Jake in the Grocery Store (Pick Up: Discard the top 3 Hero cards then Draw 2 Cards) is ridiculous if you have a scenario that requires a specific item. Also useful if you want to fill the discard with pick up items.

My favorite weapon combination is Baseball Bat + Cleaver, especially if you can give them to Victor.

A seaky combo that my ZP pulled on me once was using Uuuurrrggghhh! on his zombie with a Machete, after it it was clear he had already won, just so he could hit doubles and force me to fight it again (ended up killing the Hero and winning the game for him).
Father Joe + Beck the Nurse allows father J to keep using his ability to try and cancel zombie cards, but Becky can heal him.

Beck + Sam Same is a tank to start give him some weapons plus Becky to heal him and you've got a good team there, sir.
Sally with the chainsaw. She's just brutal with that thing...
My two favs are on here already, but I wanted to vote for them again. First is Father Joe and Becky. I learned this the very first game I played. The second is the bat and cleaver. Keep swinging, you will get a 6 eventually.
I forget the card names right now, but there are a few Zombie events that Remains in Play that buff zombie heroes. I had two of those out once, had a zombie hero start a fight and miraculously also had pulled Fighting Instincts. The chainsaw was just put into the trash the previous turn, too. I won the fight/got the kill, but that made one of those RIP cards go away.

Living Nightmare, Growing Hunger -- those were it. A ZH with 1+2+1+1=5 fight dice and an instant kill.
(04-13-2011 05:00 PM)munkymuddface Wrote: [ -> ]Jake in the Grocery Store (Pick Up: Discard the top 3 Hero cards then Draw 2 Cards) is ridiculous if you have a scenario that requires a specific item. Also useful if you want to fill the discard with pick up items.

Wow, i never thought of that, that is a nasty Zombie17
As a Zombie Player... this worked for me twice.

Surprise Attack + Cornered... adding I Feel Kinda Strange. Both times was the turning point of the game. Zombie04
(04-19-2011 11:10 AM)ForestRunner Wrote: [ -> ]As a Zombie Player... this worked for me twice.

Surprise Attack + Cornered... adding I Feel Kinda Strange. Both times was the turning point of the game. Zombie04

I think that would make me cry a little if that happened to me.

The hangar or whatever the building is and the signal flare. All you need is some bait and its light up a zombie time all day and night.
Human Players play "Faith"

Zombie Players play "Lose Faith"

I found god...no wait nevermind LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's