TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Supernatural
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else a "supernatural" fan? I have been since season 1. I love, love, love this show. I have plenty more to say about this show, but I guess I will wait to see if anyone else likes it.
Me and my girlfriend love the show. She hates horror movies but loves the show. I've missed the last season but have it pre-ordered on amazon. So any talking you want to do feel free.
My boyfriend and I are working through it. We finished season 4 recently, and will be starting 5 soon. We love it, despite its flaws.
I noticed that the first time Sam & Dean encounter zombies they kill them with a silver stake in the heart; some seasons later, when they encounter zombies for the second time, they kill them with a headshot Zombie16

(07-26-2011 05:40 PM)rglighty Wrote: [ -> ]Me and my girlfriend love the show. She hates horror movies but loves the show. I've missed the last season but have it pre-ordered on amazon. So any talking you want to do feel free.
This isn't a horror movie
Yeah, I know its not a horror movie but it feels like the same type of characters.

I'd love to see Sam and Dean in the game. It would be real fun to have them blowing zombies away.
I had watched this show a lot of times and a big fan of this. In some scenes i get very scared but at the same time enjoy watching Sam's frightening abilities. Watchmen02
Reference URL's