TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Question about "Lights Out"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I'm using "Lights Out", does it effect the entire building or just a section of it? Ie. if I choose the high-school, does it affect the gym as well?
The HS and Gym are different buildings. It will affect only one of them.
(05-23-2011 05:34 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]The HS and Gym are different buildings. It will affect only one of them.

The only exception might be the Morgue and the other 1 square buildings. If I'm not mistaken Morgue belongs to the Hospital.
Yea, I still wonder about the "one room" buildings. They still slightly confuse me how they fit into the rules of Light's Out and one of the scenarios where the zombie must occupy every room in a building.
If you look at it very basicly you just can decide that the morgue is part of the hospital. Almost each "building" has it's special search feature (like picking up shotgun in the sherif's office). The "one room buildings" don't have that, so they must be part of a larger building.

Well that's just my theory behind it and we play it like that overhere. Zombie03
http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....orrections
Last item in the section linked.

Walled areas within Buildings
Some buildings have walled areas within them (such as the Morgue area in the Hospital). These areas ARE still considered part of the larger building (may use the building’s Pick Up, are affected by Lights Out, etc). All individual ‘buildings’ have a Random Building number set in one of the corners (1-2-3, etc).
(05-31-2011 12:37 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]All individual ‘buildings’ have a Random Building number set in one of the corners (1-2-3, etc).

I remember reading this too. This one line is what was easiest for me to remember.
Ah! That makes so much sense. You're an individual building if you have a "number!" Got it.
Reference URL's