TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New to the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I found this looking for information on LNOE. There is a lack of stuff out there from what I can find! I can't even find anywhere to buy most of the expansions! Oh well though. hope to meet people on here and find new ways to play Zombie17
You found an Awesome place for information on LNOE! Welcome to TZG. I only play with Growing Hunger Expansion right now, and the game feels pretty big already to me. I would like to try Survival of the fittest next. What do you have so far?
Greetings tatianakyrrn

The expansions will be available again very soon. Just keep an eye out. In the meantime there's lots to find and enjoy with the original game and fan created stuff on this site.

Happy gaming!
Welcome Aboard,we should have enough Fan Stuff here to keep you busy until the reprints.

OD
Hey, welcome to the site! Lots of good stuff here, try looking under "variants".

Enjoy
Hey everyone, thanks for the hellos and such. lol I only have the first game, none of the extras at this point. I played it with friends a few years ago and it took me a long time to track it down! I would have at least growing hunger if i could find it! I hope you are right that it will be available again soon. I'm thinking of buying a few of the extras or the martian game that they have since you can combine them. I normally only play 2 player (my boyfriend and I) so imagine it'd be better with more people!
Hello tatianakyrrn.
(07-02-2011 04:43 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Hello tatianakyrrn.

Hi Sarku Thanks for the greeting.
I've actually never joined a forum before so hopefully I can figure all this out!
(07-02-2011 10:04 PM)tatianakyrrn Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2011 04:43 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Hello tatianakyrrn.

Hi Sarku Thanks for the greeting.
I've actually never joined a forum before so hopefully I can figure all this out!

You're getting it. Like the new avatar. +1 rep!
yeah I have several photo shopped zombies. I do them to give me make up ideas for some of the zombie stuff we do. lol I'm glad you like it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's