TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Baseball Bat (and cards like it..)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/in...seball_Bat

The Hero may roll an extra Fight Dice. This ability may be used multiple times per fight. Roll to see if the Baseball Bat Breaks after every use.
Breaks on 1 or 2. (Discard)

So here's how I've been playing it...

"This ability may be used multiple times per fight.."

-Basically, I take that as:

"You can keep rolling more and more fight die (infinitely) so long as you weapon check after each roll for a break, until you wish to stop."

Am I incorrect?
Right. This is why I love the bat so much. Just keep swingin until it breaks or the zombie stops moving. Zombie10
Yep, we interpret that card the same way. Keep swinging as long as you feel necessary and the bat doesn't break.

It actually gives you the kind of stereotypical movie maneuver of killing the zombie and breaking the bat at the same time.
That's precisely how it works. I've seen it roll upwards of a dozen extra fight dice before (and the 6 needed to break a tie on 5 never came up...)
I don't understand this exactly (just started playing) How can the bat ne used mutliple times in just one fight? I am sure I have done something wrong but if we play it there is a fight with 2 d6 for the hero 1 for the zombie and the bat adds 1 extra d6 and after use I roll a D6 to see if it's breaks. How can we use it multiple times then?

Thanks for explaining.
As described above. You use it, rolling another d6 Fight Dice. Check if it breaks. If it doesn't break, and you still want another d6, continue to use it until it breaks or you don't want any more dice.

Note that this item is an exception in that it states on the card "may be used multiple times".

Also remember that you should always just roll your basic 2d6 and see the results before you play any cards/use any Fight: abilities [except in the few rare cards and items that say they must be used before any dice are rolled]. This can prevent weapons from being removed by the zombie events unless you've actually used them.

To recap: "Fight:" abilities are not 'passive' or 'always active'; you need to choose to use them!
(08-15-2011 07:03 AM)Onemangang Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand this exactly (just started playing) How can the bat ne used mutliple times in just one fight? I am sure I have done something wrong but if we play it there is a fight with 2 d6 for the hero 1 for the zombie and the bat adds 1 extra d6 and after use I roll a D6 to see if it's breaks. How can we use it multiple times then?

Thanks for explaining.

This is the weapon we used wrong for the longest too. We basically ignored that text and just used it once per fight until I came to this site. It really is a cool weapon. Roll an extra die, roll for breakage, repeat if necessary.
Think of it in realistic terms: you keep beating in a zombie's face until it eventually stops twitching, you get bored, or the bat breaks.
So if I understand it correctly if the result of the fight is negative for the heroplayer, you can throw after that a extra dice after that HP throws a breakroll. If that extra diceroll one is a loss also than the HP can deside to make a nother extra dice roll etcetera untill the bat breaks or the zombie faints?
Correct, OMG.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's