TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Greenling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, been playing LNOE for a while with my buddy who introduced me, and when I bought the game for myself he told me to sign up here on the site. I'm just a Greenling as of now but I hope my flesh will decay rapidly as I have some pics of my zombies and heroes currently being painted up, along with some really cool scenarios I'd like to share. I also have IFOS which just arrived "today", and I cant wait to integrate the games.
Greetings Pred welcome to the ranks of the deadZombie13 Cool avatar! Just a tip if you want to rot faster go somewhere warm this helps with 'The Look' .I look forward to seeing your painted models and scenario ideas.
Nice, another painter. Welcome to the site. Also looking forward to seeing some of your work when you get a chance to post some pics.
just finished painting zombies today, 2morow comes the heros, and pics of zombies 2morow as well if i can fit that in my college football season kickoff of drinking a few cold ones and eating a lot of wings.
Welcome to the Forum Pred anyone doing BEER & wings should be a real contributor.

OD
Sup buddy glad you made it here Watchmen02
Welcome aboard!
Reference URL's