TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Custom Character Contest CCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(03-05-2012 02:47 PM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]AND THE WINNER IS....

GOODCOP2000!!!!

Thanks, lwsaki! I honestly did not expect to get picked. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas to flesh out the characters.
Okay, some ability ideas:

Military Precision: May add 1 to any ranged attack die, once per turn.

Medic: As long as the Hero is holding any First Aid card, once per turn they may cancel any 'Remain in Play' card attached to a Hero on the roll of 6+.

Combat Reload: When discarding a gun roll a d6. On the roll of 5+, do not discard that gun.

G.I. Joe: Rolls an extra fight dice and wins on ties when in possession of a gun and facing more than one Zombie.

Situational Awareness: The Hero may immediately draw a Hero Card whenever they roll a 1 for movement.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell: May not be the target of 'This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth.
(03-06-2012 03:53 PM)victor.w Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, some ability ideas:

Medic: As long as the Hero is holding any First Aid card, once per turn they may cancel any 'Remain in Play' card attached to a Hero on the roll of 6+.

Combat Reload: When discarding a gun roll a d6. On the roll of 5+, do not discard that gun.

G.I. Joe: Rolls an extra fight dice and wins on ties when in possession of a gun and facing more than one Zombie.

Situational Awareness: The Hero may immediately draw a Hero Card whenever they roll a 1 for movement.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell: May not be the target of 'This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth.

Amazing ideas. Some of these will definitly get into the cards. Watchmen02 love the military precision and the GI Joe. Situational awareness also very cool, But maybe calling it dug in. See what the others come up with.

Also, it's VERY hard to find good photo's. Changed the etnicity a little, so the scientist will be african american, but still a guy, and the medic and MP will be girls, one of them hispanic. the guys i already finished, but the girls are very hard.

Would you like to see the preview photo's, or would you like to see the finished result in a couple of days?

Hi, just my twist or 0.2 cents

You only get 1 ranged attack per turn, unless your using the Rifle. So basically its a plus 1, every turn.

Not a bad Idea. What if:
Medic: May use a First Aid kit and not discard after its use.

Dont Ask, Dont Tell: May only be the target of "This could be our last night on earth" if that hero is in the same space, of another Hero that is the same gender. Watchmen02 lol
Thousand Yard Stare.
Key word Military STRANGE. If there's an option for Zombie Hunger between (HERO NAME HERE) or any other Heroes this character cannot be the target. Unless the Zombies roll 5+ first.

(As you will realise this Special rule is actually detrimental to the Hero side as it gives you less tactical options. But it can't all be plain sailing for those Heroic typesZombie13)
Had some skills in mind as well, just throwing it out.

Highest rank, Will never move last, in addition, can't be targeted by bickering.

scientific experiment, everytime a zombie is killed in the same space as the hero, may remove a remains in play card on the roll of 5+ (or even 6+)

Extra pockets, May reroll out of ammo checks,

Hahaha, got to tempted to join spitting out ideas. Watchmen02 mi likey
Congratz goodcop...

Now some abilities to build up these Military

WELL PREPARED - May choose 1 item from the hero deck at the start of the game. No Scenario items or Double Handed.

SURVIVALIST - May give up move to do a search outside on the roll of 5+.

SLIPPERY - May roll 2d6 for movement, and keep the worst result add +1 to move if doubles were rolled. May discard an item to cancel a fight.

SCOUNTING - May at the start of the heroes turn look the three top cards of the zombie deck or two in the hero deck. Them discard one card and put the remaining at the top of the deck in any order.
(03-06-2012 06:43 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]

You only get 1 ranged attack per turn, unless your using the Rifle. So basically its a plus 1, every turn.

Actually, I had the Hunting Rifle in mind when wording the ability. I felt adding 1 to both rolls would be a little too much. Also, I didn't want people twisting my words and, for example, adding 1 to every die you roll for a shotgun.

More ideas!

Night Vision Goggles: Ranged weapons get +1 to range outside, and -1 to range inside. May ignore "Lights Out".

Johnny on the Spot: May immediately move to the same space as another Hero who has just been wounded on the same L-shaped board on the roll of 5+.

No Man Left Behind: Cannot leave the same space or building as a Hero with keyword Military who is on their last wound.

Engineer: May build barricades and reinforcements on the roll of 3+.
I know I didn't participate in the character contest but was reading the thread and couldn't resist. So here it is.
Commanding Presence: may add +1 to any die roll of any character in the same or adjacent space once per turn.
Camoflage: When outdoors a hero who would be targeted by zombie hunger may roll a D6 and on the roll of 6+ that zombie may not move into the hero's space (may move elsewhere).
Corpsmen!: Starts with a First Aid Kit.
Or
When using a First Aid Kit roll a D6 and only discards on a role of 1 or 2.
Or
Instead of searching may draw a first aid kit from the discard pile.

Smarter than everybody else: When drawing cards from the hero deck draws from the bottom of the draw deck instead of the top. (includes all pick up in bldgs)

First try at something like this but ideas have been milling around in my head on a few senarios.
@DarthTrey:

"Smarter Than Everybody Else" is an awesome rule. Maybe rename it "Military Intelligence"?

Also, more ability ideas:

Drill Sergeant: At any time, on the roll of 5+, may allow a Hero in the same or adjacent space to re-roll their lowest fight dice. (Think "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, MAGGOT!?")

Patriotic: May not be the target of "I Don't Trust 'Em".

Women and Children First: Gains an extra fight die when sharing a space with any Female or Student Hero.

Combat Veteran: When a 6 is rolled to hit with a ranged weapon the Hero may immediately fire the same weapon again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's