TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Custom Character Contest CCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
AWESOME!!! These characters are SWEET! You expertly mixed and matched all of these disparate abilities into cohesive sets that are good individually and AWESOME when combined. +1!
Man! These are Awsome! I love how well they turned out. Great pictures! Great skill sets! Great final product! Great fun! All in all ..... AWSOME! Well done.
Only because you mentioned hoping the grammar was all right, I'll do a brief spellcheck.

Aaaaaaannnnddddd....... Done!

Sgt. Ramos:

-The text for Hardcore says "role" when it should say "roll"

Dr. Walker:

-For Scientific Experience instead of "may cancel any remains in play card" it should read "may cancel any Zombie card marked Remains in Play".
-Logical Thinking should read "...may take two cards. Choose one to keep and discard the other."
Here is Dr Walker V1.1.

Changed the grammar, But couldn't put him back in my previous post. So mentioned that he's up here now.

[attachment=1222]

Glad you guys like them. Had a lot of fun making these. Started watching this tread multiple times a day, just to see all the new posts and ideas. Will be sending them to the copyshop today, so probably am gonna use them next week.

Also, have a scenario coming up, which by coincedence has a pinned starting location for all heroes. Guess 3 times Watchmen02 the road out of town!

Did the scenario a while back, and am still testplaying it, but it's almost done. Think it will work well on these guys. The scenario is called... WE WON'T LET YOU DIE!!! So keep your eyes open. Watchmen02
Godamn... lwsaki you should tottally have a couple of internets for these ones... they look amazing!!! Great work...

The Elvis Impersonator was EPIC!!!
(03-09-2012 01:09 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]Godamn... lwsaki you should tottally have a couple of internets for these ones... they look amazing!!! Great work...

Thanks Watchmen02 glad to hear you like em. Not following with the couple of internets do.

Check out my the other ones i made in my user gallery. Did the Wizard of oz series (idea came from Socalrmd) and im espacially fond of the rocker chick. didn't i make that one for you? Watchmen02
(03-09-2012 02:04 PM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012 01:09 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]Godamn... lwsaki you should tottally have a couple of internets for these ones... they look amazing!!! Great work...

Thanks Watchmen02 glad to hear you like em. Not following with the couple of internets do.

Check out my the other ones i made in my user gallery. Did the Wizard of oz series (idea came from Socalrmd) and im espacially fond of the rocker chick. didn't i make that one for you? Watchmen02

Still new around here... i don't even knew about user galleries... Lol what a noob! Trying to find where they are...

EDIT: Wow she went out amazing!!! Great job... Much thanks
Really fine job, lwsaki! I'm glad that you took on this project. These characters look like a lot of fun to play!

Now I'm thinking about miniatures...I know I recently saw a website with a bunch of geared-up military type minis...maybe hassle-free miniatures?

It would be cool to buy the minis to go with these cards.
Printing Dr Walker right now, testing with my friends
Hey everybody,

Haven't got much time these days, working my ass off so haven't found much time to post or play.

Do have some good news for these characters. Found all of the mini's from a supplier in england. Normally they only sell their mini's per four, but they made a special exeption for me. YEY! still, have them laying around here for 3 weeks and didn't glued them to the bases yet.

The name of the company is theassaultgroup.co.uk. google it, they have awesome mini's but mostly military guys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's