TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from a Bunker in Marlboro,MA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there folks, I'm Julie, one of the developers of Zpocalypse. Someone mentioned there was a thread here asking about our game, and so I came to look at it. Then I found this awesome site that appears to have some people I would not mind be holed up with along with a shotgun and a box of Twinkies. Glad to be here.
Greetings Julie glad you like the site. So if you had to choose between a box of twinkies or a Shotgun what's it going to be?

What is a twinkie anyway we don't have 'em in England we just eat liver and dried pigs blood and skin and if we're feeling really posh we have tripe (cows stomach lining). No I'm serious...
Salutations. Glad to have you onboard.

Samuraitrev: A twinkie is much weirder than any other man made creation. They are made from entirely inorganic materials and are the perfect zombie survival food because they are pest resistant due to the fact that they are inorganic, chemical resistant due to the fact that they do not undergo any chemical reaction known to man, nuclear radiation is totally impotent on them and as far as being infected by the zombie virus ... Well they have naturally occurring poison that in them killing anything larger than a large house cat. What about nutrition? Good question. They were designed for military consumption and so have every nutrient necessary for a very active lifestyle. By the way, they are the pinicle of culinary delight! (that means that they are absolutly delicious.) The best part is... They never go bad!
Sorry, I mis-typed. They will poison and kill anything SMALLER than a house cat.
Welcome Julie.
Never had me a twinky...nor did I see one in real life. I guess free twinkies for everybody is in order here! Watchmen02
I buy twinkies by the case at cosco, and eat them for breakfast. Welcome to the site. Your game looks tons of fun.
(03-23-2012 12:13 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Julie glad you like the site. So if you had to choose between a box of twinkies or a Shotgun what's it going to be?

What is a twinkie anyway we don't have 'em in England we just eat liver and dried pigs blood and skin and if we're feeling really posh we have tripe (cows stomach lining). No I'm serious...

Shotgun every time since Twinkies aren't really food anyway. I would much rather have the tripe. The good part about a Twinkie is that if there's radiation in the area, I am guessing the massive amounts of over-processed foodstuffs in it will simply repel additional toxins. So there's that.
aaaaaaaaaaaaand now I see others caught on to the purpose of my food planning. They really are the apocalypse food of champions.

Thanks for taking a look at my game!
So none of you damn "Yankees"never tried a ChittlenZombie03

OD

Welcome to TZG
I tried homony grits and black eyed peas...pass. Give me the Quohuag..
I guess I'll claim the SPAM, no one else seems to care for canned meatgoods. Welcome to the forums, Julie!
(03-23-2012 02:27 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll claim the SPAM, no one else seems to care for canned meatgoods. Welcome to the forums, Julie!

I'm sure there's a song about SPAM. Hmmm how did it go?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's