TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hero and Zombie Deck Contents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently got the Growing Hunger expansion and it came with its additional cards...do I just add these to the LNoE respective decks? making the deck larger or am i suppose to remove certain cards to keep the deck at a specific size? I would assume after collecting a number of expansions the decks would become quite large. Thanks for the clarification. Zombie13
alterdust me and my group just added with all expansions the decks are around 130 cards... but it works fine...
don't worry
(04-04-2012 09:50 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]alterdust me and my group just added with all expansions the decks are around 130 cards... but it works fine...
don't worry

great thanks for the reply!
yeah, you can add to the deck, we sometimes split our hero deck into 4 piles and put them on each corner of the board. when you are on the L-shape section, you search from the hero card pile on your section.
Hmmm... that's kind of a cool idea.
Do you play that you have to use that corner's discard pile for pick-up items too?

Do I smell a custom scenario brewing? Zombie03
Cool ideathere Spidey.
What happens if apile on one corner gets depleted?
(04-05-2012 09:30 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Cool ideathere Spidey.
What happens if apile on one corner gets depleted?

Maybe no more searching in that area? It would be like you have gathered all the items from that area. Once all 4 piles are gone you would lose as survivor.
we have one big discard pile for all 4 corners.

once the corner is depleted, no more searching (you can use still pick up location.), it was my solution to people holding up in a corner a spam searching
I just might try that on the next game. Good tip Watchmen02
(04-05-2012 12:08 AM)Spidey NZ Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, you can add to the deck, we sometimes split our hero deck into 4 piles and put them on each corner of the board. when you are on the L-shape section, you search from the hero card pile on your section.

rated you +1 for that awesome idea!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's