TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My LNoE painted zombies and heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I thought I would share my painted zombies and the heroes which I have completed so far.

I haven't painted in many, many years so they're not fantastic, and apart from a couple I like what I've done.

It's all pretty basic painting but I think they'll look great on the board while playing.

I'll start with the zombies:

[Image: img1142w.jpg]

[Image: img1143c.jpg]

[Image: img1144h.jpg]

[Image: img1145l.jpg]

The second set look pretty similar:

[Image: img1146u.jpg]

[Image: img1147mk.jpg]

[Image: img1148si.jpg]

[Image: img1149gj.jpg]

And now my heroes:

[Image: img1150r.jpg]
I really don't like how either of these (Becky & Jenny) turned out but they'll do.

[Image: img1151i.jpg]
I do like these 2 but I did keep it simple with them.

[Image: img1152gm.jpg]
I like this one a lot.

Out of the heroes only Father Joseph has had his base finished, I am waiting for the ballast to fully dry on the other heroes before painting them and adding the static grass.

I used different colour static grass for the zombies than for Father Joseph. His is more green (and I'll use it on all the other hero models), while the zombies static grass has a less green (and hopefully deader) look to it.

[Image: img1153ff.jpg]
[Image: img1154iy.jpg]

I'll add my other 3 heroes to the thread once they are done. The look pretty sad right now just primed in white.

(apologies for the double post, but I had 13 images and was only allowed 10 :-) )
You've still got the skills. I think the Zombies rule. Best painted Hero is Father Joseph. I look forward to seeing the other Heroes. +1 Rep from me.
Nice skin effects on the Zombies.

OD
yeah, them zombies look really detailed! I like how their faces turned out good job.
What Franzoid said! The faces on the zombies are really nice. I love the flat color scheme you used on them too. The heroes look pretty nice, but the zombies look awesome.
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. All the heroes are now finished and I'll post the final 3 once the light is better for taking photos.

I'm very excited as now it's time to play with fully painted miniatures Watchmen02
Awesome job! Can you post colors you used to paint zombies?
(04-08-2012 12:52 AM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job! Can you post colors you used to paint zombies?

Thanks.

I used Chaos Black spray undercoat for all the Zombies. Then for the skin I used Citadel Colour Dark Flesh. I left the black undercoat in the mouth and any holes in the skin. I then drybrushed Citadel Colour Rotting Flesh over the Dark Flesh. For the zombies with the black bases once I finished painting flesh and clothes I went over the whole mini with a watered down Brown Ink (formula p3 ink). For the brown based zombies I didn't do the ink wash.

For the clothes I used Citadel Colour: Blood Red, Bestial Brown, Enchanted Blue, Sunburst Yellow & Formula P3: Beaten Purple, Gnarls Green. If I wanted something lighter or darker I just mixed in Chaos Black or Skull White until I was happy with it. I used a wet palette so I could keep the colours to use again later if I needed to.
Great job.
The zombies look dead allright Watchmen02 looks like they have been in the ground for some time. Nice work.
Very awesome paint jobs there Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's