TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Index of horror/thriller movies (currently 573 reviewed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(05-02-2012 12:01 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Evil Dead and Creepshow! I own both of those and enjoy them lots. I have two Evil Dead posters up in my painting crypt in the garage.

I actually like Evil Dead 2 (Dead by Dawn) a little better. It seems like Ash is a bit more "Ash" in that one. Very creepy atmosphere, too. A bit funnier than 1, I regard it as a nice middle ground between 1 and 3 (Army of Darkness).

It's been a long time since I've seen Evil Dead 2 but I remember thinking that it was more of a remake than a sequel which surprised me. I do remember the awesome possessed hand scene. Watchmen02

I also haven't seen Army of Darkness in a long time but I remember it being a much more slick production (obviously a much bigger budget) and that Campbell had really perfected his Ash persona. "Hail to the King, baby."
FYI, I changed the order of the list to alphabetical to make it easier to find specific movies.
Added a review for "Maniac Cop 3: Badge of Silence". Due to the, um, poor nature of this film I never got around to watching the first two in the series. Did anybody see them and are they any good?
The first Maniac cop's watchable plus it's got Bruce Campbell in it! I can't remember the second one.
(05-08-2012 12:06 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]The first Maniac cop's watchable plus it's got Bruce Campbell in it! I can't remember the second one.

Good to know! I will watch anything with Bruce Campbell. He is hilarious.
3 good ones added to the list:

Dead Snow (2009)
Night of the Comet (1984)
Pet Sematary (1989)
Glad you enjoyed Dead Snow that film rocks. I look forward to seeing your next reviews!
So today I tried to add 2 movie reviews (Frenzy and Contagion) and combine all of my movie reviews in to one post but had some problems.

First I apparently exceeded the size limit for a post so my first attempt at the combined post was truncated after Return of the Living Dead 4. To get around the issue I kept all the movies from A to M in that first post and created a new post for movies from N to Z.

However, with all of the cutting and pasting, I appear to have lost approximately 9 zombie movie reviews (everything after ROTLD 4). So I am aware of the issue and will be looking to see if I can find those. If not I will try to figure out which movies they were and redo the reviews. Sorry for any confusion.

UPDATE: No luck finding the actual reviews but I've remembered 8 of the missing movies. If any one remembers the final missing movie, let me know. I think it started with an S but I'm not sure. These are the ones I know are missing:

Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shivers aka They Came from Within (1975)
Spoiler (2011)
Undead or Alive (2007)
Virus Undead aka Beast Within (2008)
ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction (2009)
Zombie Honeymoon (2004)
Zombieland (2009)
(05-26-2012 02:19 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE: No luck finding the actual reviews but I've remembered 8 of the missing movies. If any one remembers the final missing movie, let me know. I think it started with an S but I'm not sure. These are the ones I know are missing:

Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shivers aka They Came from Within (1975)
Spoiler (2011)
Undead or Alive (2007)
Virus Undead aka Beast Within (2008)
ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction (2009)
Zombie Honeymoon (2004)
Zombieland (2009)

I have added newly written reviews for these 8 films missing from the list and I've added one new review - Black Sabbath (1963).
I've watched 3 older films and added them to the list:

House on Haunted Hill (1959)
The Last Man on Earth (1964)
White Zombie (1932)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's